Jellal

I sat next to Wendy within the guild as Laxus loomed over Hibiki and yelled, his face full of anger due to hearing of Hibiki's earlier actions. Wordlessly I rolled my eyes and slumped against the bar. Once again my eyes flickered towards Laxus and rebounded off his form, causing them to dash around the other members within the room and to graze over a blue haired mage.

It's so busy in here.

I slumped further down my seat and bit my lower slightly dry lip. I shook my head and sighed, resting my chin in the palm of my hand which was rested against the bars surface. My eyes flickered towards the smallest person within the room, Master Makarov, and cringed. He stood over Hibiki, his normally average sized hand clenching into a tight, giant, fist which towered over Hibiki's curled form.

"They're still having a go at him." I mumbled under my breath and yelped in alarm as a hand rested on my shoulder, startling me. Wordlessly the hand squeezed my shoulder gently, attempting to reassure me before it pulled away.

"They're going to be at it for hours (y/n) it's going to suck to be him." I looked up at the owner of the voice and the hand and flashed a brief smile. I nodded my head before my head snapped around, my eyes focussing once more on the Master who had grown bored of watching Hibiki being scalded and had turned his attention to the bag in Happy's hand. Silently I tilted my head, watching silently as the Master reached into the bag and pulled out a white slip of paper. He read it and raised it into the air, holding it like a trophy.

"It's number 15!" A small groan left my lips as I stood up and pulled away from my small group of friends. Slowly I walked to the front of the room and stared at Carla who stood, glaring down. A small wince creased my shoulders before I plunged my hand into the bag, my fingers grasping for the corner edge. I tugged on it and held it out to Makarov. He took it from me and grinned, mischief flashing through his eyes. "Jellal! You're up!" My eyes widened in surprise, a blush brushing over my cheeks. I shook my head, my tongue feeling numb within my mouth.

"N-No. It can't be him. He's my best friend Master." I hissed. A yelp parted from my lips as a hand pressed itself against the small of my back, gently pushing me towards the room where the game was meant to be held. Startled I looked over my shoulder at the one who was pushing me as I dug the heals of my shoes into the wooden floorboards. "Jellal?!" I gasped and froze.

"Why do you seem so surprised (y/n)? I was called after all." Confusion blinded my vision momentarily.

"We should follow the rules of the game (y/n)" A squeak parted from my lips as Jellal leaned over my shoulder, his lips brushing my ear as he spoke. I shivered and breathed in deeply, a faint blush tinting my cheeks as his scent filled my nostrils. My limbs froze, my mind slowly registering the feeling of his arms wrapping around my waist and pulling my body closer to his. I turned in the circle of his arms and gulped, my wide eyes locking with his. Slowly I raised a hand, resting it against his cheek.

"Jellal..." I gulped and licked my lips.

"Yeah?" He questioned.

"I want you-" my eyes widened once more, shock soaring through them as he pressed his lips against mine, halting my words. I sank into the kiss, closing my eyes and enjoying it for a few moments before he pulled away and brushed his thumb against my lips. Silently I licked my lips, my eyes staying locked with his.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that, do you?" I shook my head in response to his question and smiled as he chuckled and pushed my (h/c) hair out of my face. He placed a finger beneath my chin and tilted my head further up. "Let's get out of here my angel." I nodded and giggled as he lifted me into a bridal pose and carried me out of the guild doors, ignoring the gawking stares.

------------

Sorry about it being crud..