Freed

>Freed<

My gaze looked over the other guild’s members who were still bubbling over the incident that had just passed between Juvia and the girl who had picked his number, unlucky for her but lucky for me. It meant that all the clowns, the popular men of the guild had all been taken already, a fact that made a small smile play on my lips in delight at knowing that the guy who I wanted, the guy whose number I hoped I had picked, was still free to be claimed. Free… add a D and that would be ironic all things considered. A small sigh left from between the small gap in my lips at seeing the guild master, Mar- something or other, slam harshly and loudly down on the table with a large hand to gather the attention of the other members, the loudness of the hit causing my hand to crush the numbered paper in my hand, 4, the number that to me was classed as lucky… “Listen up gremlins so Carla can pick a number!” His voice boomed and echoed around the room causing the yelling members to freeze and watch as Carla’s hand reached into the bucket before pulling out a slip of paper and yelling loudly “4!” Her voice rang clearly as a bell before my bar stool scarped loudly back as my hesitant, shock frozen body walked calmly towards the master and pulled an object out of the other bucket, my hand not even hesitating as my fingers clasped onto the first object they touched and pulling it out before, without even thinking or looking passing it to the master who glanced at it before grinning widely and turning to look at the green haired mage who was sat with Evergreen.

“Freed you’re up.” My eyes widened slightly at seeing Freed chuckle softly under his breath before walking slowly over, his steps purposefully seeming to sound loudly as they tapped against the wooden floor before he paused and stared at my face, his gaze locking with my own. “Shall we-“ A squeak of alarm startled my mind into shock at seeing Freed quickly lean forwards and cut my sentence short with a lingering kiss before without letting me go or breaking the kiss picking me up bridal style and carrying me towards the room that was looking warn down and beaten…