Dreams

Chapter 27

*Solstice*

The darkness draped over me but the pain still remained. It ran down my entire body. I could feel the Star Fever virus rushing through my veins.
   A headache was beginning to sting the back of my eyes. I felt my limbs get heavy.

"You're going to die." A voice rang out

I whipped around, searching for the voice. But I couldn't see anything. It was too dark to see my own hands two feet in front of my face!

"I win!" The voice shouted

The noise made my eardrums hurt. It was sharp and unwelcoming. I covered my ears, hoping to block out the noise.

Just then I heard a click and a sudden spotlight pointed down..... A spotlight. Over dramatic much?
But anyway, it was aimed at a tall blond haired boy.

"Ten hells." I swore under my breath. For who stood before me was none other than Cale.
My eyes widened at the sight of the 18 year old boy. His hair was bloody, the gash on his forehead was now a pink scar. And his wound on his neck, was still visible; sappy blood still trickled down. Cale's eyes were crazed with hatred, his face twisted into an insane smirk.

I tried to back away from him but my feet were stuck to the black floor.

"What's the matter star? Can't move?"

"Go away! You're not here! This is just a dream!" I tried to convince myself.

"Maybe so... But remember I'm not doing anything. This is your dream. You have control." He said.

"Then leave me alone!" I shouted

"I can't do that." He sneered, "you're the reason I'm here and you're the reason I'm staying... That is until you wake up. But you'd probably rather stay here with me, you do have the Star Fever."

"No thanks to you." I spat.

"I did what I had to do. For my family." Cale's expression darkened.

"But it wasn't my fault!" I whimpered

"No it was your people's fault!" He shouted.
   The sharp noise made my ears scream in pain. Somehow Cale's shouting hurt my ears. Weird.

Just then I felt a stabbing pain in my arm. I dropped to the ground.
   "Aghhhh!" I screamed, "what's happening!?" The pain continued, it felt as if something was turning me inside out. I felt as if someone poured boiling water on my exposed skin.

"It's the virus." Cale informed. "Have a nice rest of your life."

I shot up, gasping. Pools of sweat drenched my skin and clothes. I looked around to see that I was in Pan's hut. The silky covers which wrapped around me were now cased in blood. My blood.

My heart started to quicken its pace. I was infected.

I looked down at my arm to see it was bumpy, as if I had scales. I scrambled out of bed to find a mirror. To my horror, my once blue eyes were now a crimson red. I started to breathing faster. My pulse skyrocketed.

The first stage of the Star Fever sickness has begun.

______________
Heyyyy!
Thanks so much for reading!!
It would mean so much if yall voted and commented!