Part 2

I've been going to school with Kyoya for almost a month now. Almost every day there was a girl or two who came over and told me to stay away from someone in the host club. I had opened up a little to Haruhi, Mori and Honey. I didn't whisper when I talked with them, it was still a soft tone but it was louder than me talking to anyone who wasn't Kyoya. "Did you hear the physical exams are in a few days? I can't wait to see the host do theirs." Some girls say in front of me and I frown a little. I wasn't to pleased with the idea of a physical exam at all. People still asked if I was Kyoya's sister but no one asked me if that was the case and no one asked Kyoya at all. I didn't have many panic attacks during school something that made Kyoya very happy. I didn't call and tell him about all of them, I had tried to deal with them on my own in the club room. "You ok Kiku-chan?" Haruhi asks as he stands in front of me and I look up at him giving him a small smile. I didn't smile often so Haruhi should feel honored that I was doing it. "I'm fine Haru-kun." I say making him blush a little. The twins still made fun of me whenever they got the chance to but I hardly payed them any mind unless they triggered a panic attack. "Do you want to have lunch with me today?" Haruhi asks his blush getting darker and I glance up at him before giving a small nod. "I would like that." I say before looking out the window next to me.

In the month I had gotten to know the club I was alright with Haruhi and Mori walking up to me on my left hand side. Kyoya had been shocked by this but he never told anyone about it or even showed it. Tamaki was on a short leash when I was around. Tamaki wined all the time about how he couldn't go near me when I was at the club which was every day. I spend everyday after school in the club room in that corner Kyoya set up for me to do my homework. At lunch I got cornered by some girls who started to push me around. I never been physically bulled until now. "Let's cut her hair." One girl yells and I get away before running to where my brother was. His class was getting out for lunch to, the girls were running after me. I run right to Kyoya and he looks shocked before pulling me into a hug. "Kiku are you ok? What's wrong?" He asks as I hug him back. "Nii-chan they were going to cut my hair." I cry and he gives a small sigh before patting my back gently. I don't think anyone was really listening to me talk to my brother. "I see. Let's go get some lunch." Kyoya says as he takes my hand after letting me go and I give a small half nod not sure what to do. Tamaki was on Kyoya's other side as we walked, Kyoya was holding my right hand. "Kiku-kun wanna have lunch with us?" Honey asks as he and Mori walk up on my left hand side. I flinch a little still on edge from the girls and Kyoya grips my hands tighter than before. "We can all have lunch together." Tamaki says happily making the others nod their head. Somehow the twins and Haruhi heard Kyoya has me and joined us to eat. Kyoya went to buy me food as I stay sitting with Haruhi who looked worried. "Is everything ok Kiku-chan?" Haruhi asks and I nod my head quickly. "Everything's fine. There was just a misunderstanding is all." I say and he frowns but doesn't push me to answer any other questions he had. Part of why I liked him so much.

I still only got those weird fluttery feeling in my stomach when I was close to Mori. Something I didn't tell Kyoya about at all. Mori and Honey were the first ones back and Mori sits on my left offering me a small half smile. I smile back feeling a light blush forming on my face. I jump a little when Kyoya sets some food in front of me. "Thank you." I say giving Kyoya a bright smile and he smiles back at me. As we eat the club talks about what they were going to do in club today. "We will be outside today." Kyoya says as he glances over at me secret worry in his eyes but I just give a small sigh. After lunch I walk with the twins and Haruhi back to our class room, the three talking about something in excitement but I just stayed silent. The rest of the day was uneventful and when it was time for my brother's club I rush up to the club room getting there after big brother who looks over at me. "Do you want to say in the club room today?" Kyoya asks as he looks me over and I give a small sigh. "No, i would like to look at the cherry blossoms as well." I say making my brother sigh softly before he nods his head. "Alright. Let's go." Kyoya says as he offers me his hand after he had taken my bag and placed it with his own. I take his hand relaxing a little as he holds onto my left hand. As we walk big brother looks over at me. "I heard health exams were soon." I say softly not wanting other people to hear us talk. "I know. I already made preparations for you to have your exam away from others. You don't need to worry about it at all." Kyoya says making me sigh softly. "Thank you nii-chan." I mumble and he chuckles lightly. "Anything for you Kiku." Kyoya says softly.