Part 12

Things have been different with the club since I showed them my scars. They accepted me, told me over and over again that I was beautiful, perfect and sweet. But since then they have all become a little more protective of me. The twins told me a few times they were sorry that they got sick and didn't come comfort me when I told them I was rapped. In fact they all didn't know how to cope with what I had told them, Kyoya talked to them about it a little I guess but I'm not really sure what he told them. I was going to have dinner with Mori's family tonight and I was really excited about it. I was going home right after school to get ready. Somehow father had found out about this dinner and that I was dating Mori. I wasn't sure if it was Kyoya that told him or if it was Mori's father who had said something but ether way my father approved of us dating. So here I was heading home a little depressed that I wasn't at club at all. Well I was going to head home but the limo never showed up so I walk up to the club room to talk to Kyoya about it. When I got there they were talking about blood types and I see Mori sitting at the table with my brother reading a book. We both picked out something we liked and would read it before talking about it. None of the others had noticed me as of yet. "What's the matter do you have a problem with my blood type?" Kyoya asks not taking his eyes off his computer typing away on it. "Isn't my blood type the same as yours nii-chan?" I ask making him as well as Mori look up at me. The others were back talking about something. "Yes. You should be on your way home. Father said you were going to a party tonight." Kyoya says and I sigh softly. "I've been waiting forever for the limo but it hasn't shown up yet. I started to get a bad feeling as I waited out there so I came to talk to you." I say and glance over at Mori who was pretending to read his book again.

"I see." Kyoya says before he looks at his computer again before making a call then frowning. "The driver who was to get you never checked in like he should have. I'll have another driver sent and call me once he arrives. Until then sit here with me." Kyoya says and I nod before sitting next to Mori blushing lightly and pulling out the same book as Mori and starting to read from where I had left off. Mori was called for by the others and he walks over before telling Honey some lie to keep the others from Honey's wrath. "I'm shocked father is letting you go to a party on your own. He refuses to tell me where your going and who you will be with." Kyoya says not taking his eyes off the computer but he does stop his typing. "Does it really matter nii-chan? Isn't it good that father is letting me go to a party at all?" I ask as I set my book on my lap and he sighs before nodding his head slowly. "It does matter. I'm worried about you and who your going to be around." Kyoya finally says as he looks over at me seeing as how the others were distracted. Kyoya was only half paying attention to them. "Can't this just be mine? Do you really need to know?" I ask my voice getting a little louder catching the attention of the others. "It can be yours but I want to know your going to be safe." Kyoya says as he stands over me. I take a deep breath before standing as well and glaring at my brother. "I will be safe! You should just trust me nii-chan it's not like I'm going to be hurt where I'm going tonight." I yell not really caring if the others hear me. Mori frowns a little before glancing between myself and my brother. "Then if it's so safe let me know where your going." Kyoya yells back and I feel tears build in my eyes. "I'm going to my boyfriend's house! You know he isn't going to hurt me." I scream before taking a deep gasping breath realizing just what I had said.

"Boyfriend?" Kaoru asks as he glances at his brother. My own brother turns stiffly to look at Mori. He walks right over to him and glares at him. "Kyoya leave him alone. Leave Takashi alone." I yell before stomping over to him and pulling on his arm trying to get my brother to leave my boyfriend alone. "She just called Mori-senpai by his first name." Haruhi mumbles and I feel a blush form on my cheeks. "She's going to your house and you didn't even bother telling me?" Kyoya asks as he looks right into Mori's eyes and Mori takes a deep breath. "Kyoya." I say in warning but I stop when Mori gently pats the top of my head. "It's alright Kiku." Mori says as he glances down at me then back over at my brother. "Wait what's going on?" Tamaki asks and Kyoya takes a deep breath. "It's nothing." I say before turning and walking over to my things grabbing them. "Your not leaving." Kyoya says as he looks at me making me huff a little. "I am too." I snap right as his cell phone rings. It was the limo driver, he was finally here. "Kiku I'm not done talking to you." Kyoya calls as I start to walk out of the club room but I pause at the door. "I'm done talking with you. You should trust me more Kyoya." I hiss before walking out of the room and down to the limo that was waiting. I was a little shocked to find Akito nii-chan in the back. I suddenly felt a little uneasy about all of this. "Father said I was to take you out shopping for a dress before you go home." Akito says as he looks at me. I nod slowly before getting into the limo with him and I start to read as we drive. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

His hidden sisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara