Day One At Cross Academy

The video is the Ordinary Day Class song from the VK OST.

I yawned as I woke up on the first day of the school year. It was late afternoon, and I had about an hour before we had to leave the dorms.

I got up and took a shower in the en suite bathroom connected to my room. I went through the normal "morning" routine: drying my hair, brushing my teeth, and putting on my clothes, in this case, my uniform. I put the blazer on my bed while I braided my hair so that it wasn't as long and didn't get in my way.

I pulled my blazer on and buttoned it up before lacing up my boots and heading downstairs for some food. I grabbed an apple and munched on that while I waited for everyone else to finish getting ready.

Wow, these people are slow.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw there was only fifteen minutes left, but I was the only one downstairs. Just as I was about to go for more food, some lower class vampires started coming downstairs. I sighed and threw the core of the apple in the trash, waiting for the other purebloods. The other vampires all bowed and said good evening to me, and I inclined my head in return.

Finally, Kaname and his pack descended the stairs.

The other vampires bowed deeply, expressing their loyalty to Kaname. I stood straight. My father always told me never to bend my back for anyone.

"Good evening, Semara," Kaname said politely, "Are you getting along well?"

"Yes, thank you Kaname. Yuki showed me where I would be going and what to do," I told him.

"Good," He turned away from me and towards the front doors.

Two random vampires opened the doors and Kaname motioned for me to go first. I did, stepping into the evening light. I took a breath of fresh air and immediately relaxed. I walked forward, until I reached the gates. I could already hear the Day Class clamoring outside of the tall brick walls. The gates swung open and I was greeted by the sight of Yuki standing in the middle of two neat rows of Day Class girls.

She put her head down and said, "Proceed."

I smiled at her and walked forward, not really paying attention to the Day Class.

"Hey, who's that?" I heard one girl ask another.

"She must be the new Night Class student."

"She's so pretty!"

I turned and flashed a hundred-watt smile at them and they sort of swayed, mesmerized by my inhuman looks.

"H-hello. Are you a new s-student?" One girl stepped forward and stuttered to me.

"Yes I am. My name is Semara Sayama. You can call me Mara. It's nice to meet you," I said, waving, "I'm also a part of the disciplinary committee, so don't go causing any trouble!" I winked at them and flounced off.

"Wow, she's so cool!"

"And pretty!"

"She's much more relaxed than the other night class students."

"She's my favorite now!"

I smiled at the comments I heard, but kept walking. I stopped when I saw Zero standing protectively in front of Yuki. Kaname stood in front of both of them.

I sidled up to Yuki's other side and asked, "Is there a problem?"

"No. Zero is just being a jerk," Yuki said, and I snorted.

Zero whipped around and gave me this glare. I rolled my eyes and pinched both of his cheeks, shaking his head back and forth.

"Awww... Is Zero trying to be scary?" I cooed, and Zero slapped my hands away, "So rude!"

Pureblood Princess {Vampire Knight}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें