Chapter Eight: Breaking Black: Part I

Alexa's outfit below :)

It was a typical normal morning at the Dino Bite Cafe, as per usual

It was a typical normal morning at the Dino Bite Cafe, as per usual. But it's not a normal day in our ranger lives unless we've got some problems. And today's issue at the moment was Chase. He almost set the museum on fire and was acting as if he's done it a million times and there nothing he could've done worse. We were all looking at him, well everyone else was looking and I was glaring at Chase. I've explained to him a million times before to stay focused on the task given to him, one at a time. "Guys, it was one little fire." Chase said.

"That could've burned down the entire museum." Kendall pointed out the obvious.

"And could've exposed our base." I stressed. Chase stood from his chair quickly.

"Alright, I promise to pay more attention to-" Chase started but cut himself off. "Moana!" He exclaimed and pushed past us to get to a lady who had just entered the cafe. Chase pushed Kendall aside and pushed me into Tyler, who was sitting on a chair. I landed on his lap and felt my cheeks heat up.

"Sorry." I apologized quickly and stood up, focusing on the mystery woman and Chase while trying to reduce the red on my cheeks.

"Chase I need your help." Moana said, pulling Chase a bit to the side even though we could still hear them perfectly.

"What is it Moana?" Chase asked.

"I had a vision and someone is going to steel from me, something of great value." Moana said. Chase looked over at us, we were all very confused about who this woman was.

"Moana is a fortune teller from New Zealand." Chase kind of explained to us on how someone could tell their going to get robbed. "Did you call the police?" Chase asked.

"They think I'm crazy." Moana replied. "I need you to guard my shop."

"Really? Chase is going to guard your shop?" Shelby asked, still annoyed at him.

"Hope you have a fire extinguisher." Kendall joked and we all laughed and Chase send us an annoyed look.

"Only you can help me, you have special abilities." Moana said, bringing Chase's attention to her. Chase pulled out his energem and we all looked at each other, wondering how Moana could know about Chase's energem.

"Okay." Chase agreed. Moana beamed in happiness and grabbed Chase's arm to drag him to go her shop. Chase looked back at us. "Don't worry. I got this." Chase tried reassuring us, but only ended up tripping over the dinosaur mouth of the cafe entrance. We all stood in silence for a moment.

"Okay, the 3 of you get back to work. Tyler and Alexa, I need you two to help with something else in the museum." Kendall instructed us.

"Okay...?" I said, confused on why she wanted the two of us to do something else. Tyler and I followed Kendall out and I shot Tyler a questioning look. He only shrugged and we kept following Kendall. We got to the new part of the Dinosaur exhibit of the museum. It was shaped as a big dome as the roof and it was a big open space. I still didn't know what Kendall wanted to put in here.