26. I Hate You.

"What is a word made up of 4 letters, yet is made up of 3. Although is written with 8 letters, and then with 4. Rarely consists of 6, and never is written with a 5."

-Ans at the end of the chapter. XD

_________________________________________

The dungeons,

Crystalline Castle.

**

************Damien's POV**********

"Let me go!"

Her fighting voice outside the door surprised me. What is that human doing down here, at the dungeons? Is she not enjoying being out of this place that she's struggling against my guards to enter these walls again?

"Nobody's allowed here. Our King is busy." I heard one of the guards say to her.

"What's going on in there? Who screamed? Is Damien here? Let me go!"

Realizing she wasn't going to give up any time soon, I yelled out, "Bring her in."

Alexis' frame entered the room I was currently in, her eyes instantly dropping on me. She was covered in food? She looked like she was on the kitchen as a tornado hit the place.

She looked around the room until she discovered the screaming human girl all tied up in front of me. At first she was confused, but then realization slowly settled on her face as she noticed the long cut on her cheek. The cut carved by the knife in my hand. It wasn't deep enough to kill the human, but it still looked like it hurt like a bitch.

The human girl's scream slowly died down as she noticed who just walked into the room, as if she knew she was one of her own kind.

"Help me," She called out to Alexis.

I put the tape back on her chapped lips, "Shut up."

That was all it took for Alexis to come to action as she started running towards the wounded girl. Two persuasive words and this girl thinks she's a superwoman who can save everybody's ass.

God, when will she learn?

Using my Vampire speed, I snaked my arms around her waist to prevent her from moving towards the girl.

"What did you do to her?" She gasped as she took in the bruises coating the girl's body. The plain, black button down shirt was clinging to her body due to her sweating. Her black hair looked like a bird's nest, her plain brown eyes were filled with tears as they silently begged Alexis to somehow help her. Psh, as if.

Alexis continued to struggle in my arms, Trying her best to run to the girl and set her free.

I turned towards the three guards standing stiffly next to me, "Force some information out of her. Make sure you don't kill her, though. She can be very useful to us."

Alexis shook her head," No! Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting her like that?!"

Passing one of them the knife, I dragged Alexis out of the room, ignoring her loud protests. Sometimes I really hate my sharp senses, like now when she continued to loudly scream in my ear to let her go.

"Never, if you continue to scream like that." I yelled over her voice.

She stopped talking at once and calmed down a little as I took her hand and dragged her to our room.

Our room?

What the fuck is wrong with me? Since when do I like sharing rooms with anyone? It's my room. The King of the Vampire World's room.