Goodbyes

The car ride to the airport consisted of singing along horribly to the latest hits. He wasn't the one singing horribly, either. But he still pretended that you had the best voice in the world.

"You're such a great singer, Jagi!"

You thanked him with a slight bow and continued to song along to (Your favorite recent K-Pop song). It didn't take any time to arrive at the airport. Looking over at Tae, you grew more sad by the second. Why'd he have to leave? Of course, you knew why, and you understood. It still didn't seem fair.

"Ready to go, Jagi?"

You sighed and nodded, "Let's go catch a plane."

Tae got out of the car, got his bags, and walked to your side of the car to open your door. Stepping out, you took his arm and placed his sunglasses on him.

"The best disguise I've ever seen, Oppa, " you giggle.

He smiles at you goofily and starts walking with you by his side. It didn't take you long to find the rest of BTS. You and Tae were greeted with hugs and high fives and hellos.

The plane wasn't to arrive for another thirty minutes, so the eight of you decided to get some coffee. After there was coffee in all of your hands, there was about fifteen minutes left to spend with all of them, but mostly Tae.

After about seven minutes of laughing and talking with one another, the coffee was gone. With eight minutes left, it was time for a bathroom break. You didn't go to the bathroom, but you knew how long the boys take in the bathroom. As expected, they took almost all the time that was left and had to rush to make the flight.

The eight of you ran through the crowd of people to your final destination. When you got there, you hugged every member as they got on the plane until, finally, Tae was the only one left.

"Have a safe flight, text me when you get there, and think about me, please, " you said to him. He chuckled softly and placed his hands on your face.

"I always think about you."

And with that, he kissed you gently. The flight attendant told him he needed to hurry. He hugged you.

"I'm going to miss you, " he said.

"I miss you already, " you replied.

"I love you."

"I love you."

And upon hearing that, he boarded his plane and was gone. Only then did you realize you were sobbing.