Semi-Violent Introductions

It was none other than Baek Yebin of DIA. This is the same girl Tae used to call pretty when you two would watch random K-Pop videos. The girl you were jealous of then AND now.

"Oh, hi! I'm Baek Yebin. Just call me Yebin, " she gave her hand for you to shake, and you coldly took it.

Tae scooted over and she sat down, giving him a small peck on the lips.

Gross. I could throw up.

"So, you're a fan of BTS?" She asked. You just nodded.

Tae cleared his throat and took a sip from his drink, looking at you.

"Well, uh, Army-ah. If you don't mind, I'd like to have some alone time with my girl, please, " he said, putting his arm around her.

You could feel your tears trickle down your face as you stared at them. Yebin took notice of this. She shook Tae's arm off of her.

"Tae! You made her cry!" She smacked him lightly.

He stared at you sadly and apologetically. You stared back as Yebin was talking to you.

"-It's just we have a busy schedule and never really get to see ea-" she cut herself off as she noticed you two were staring at each other. It's like she could sense you two had a past.

"Jagi, " Tae said, "I'm sorry." A tear ran down his face, and you could just tell he was talking to you.

"Huh? Why would you be sorry to me? And why are you crying?" She asked him. He didn't answer, but instead kept looking at you.

Yebin seemed to have enough as she stood from the table and walked over to you.

"Get out, " she said.

You complied and stood. She grabbed you by the collar of your shirt, making you break your stare from Tae. You looked at her, partially surprised at her strength.

"I don't know what you two had, but it's over now, okay? I'm with him, and he loves me. You don't need to be in his life anymore, " she said aggressively.

You smiled.

"He called me Jagi just then, did you hear him?" You smugly replied.

She went to punch you, but you stopped her fist with your hand.

"Uh uh uh, " you said and twisted her arm. She winced and went for a punch with her other hand, and that time, she succeeded.

Your head was knocked to the left as you released her right hand to grab your face.

"It's on now, bitch, " you growled and tackled her, punching like you'd never punched before. You were pissed. You were heartbroken. And you were lethal.

Tae had seen enough and finally was able to pull you off of Yebin. He turned to you and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I have to do this."

He picked Yebin up and dusted her clothes off. Blood was trickling down her face and she was crying.

"Let's go get you cleaned up, " Tae said as he put her arm around his neck and helped her walk out the door.

It just wouldn't have been right for him not to look back at you, though. The girl he knew he really loved. So, he did. He looked back.

And you could have sworn you saw him mouth the words...

I love you.

————————

Well, alright. There's the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! Also, as you may know, the holidays are upon us. Should I make a special Christmas chapter or just a normal chapter? Either would go along with the storyline. Let me know in the comments! I love you all! <3