Let Me Know

(Listen to the song while you read ;0 Good luck!)

It had been about two weeks, and Tae was back in action. He was walking, laughing, full of energy.

You enjoyed seeing him like this after such a long time of him being so down. It made you, and the rest of BTS, really happy.

However, this happiness couldn't last forever, considering his career was put on hold for too long. The rest of BTS refused to leave him behind, so they had to postpone quite a few concerts.

The drive to the airport seemed even shorter with everyone else in the car. There were laughs and smiles everywhere. But deep inside, everyone was quite sad that you'd all be separated once again after spending so long with each other.

Honestly, times like these were always bittersweet. Even when you and Tae were just friends. You were all so close, and since Tae confessed his feelings for you, everyone became more close with you.

As you arrived at the airport, you barely had seven minutes to get to the plane. You all ran through the crowd of people until you reached your destination.

They were already boarding people onto the plane, so you gave everyone a quick hug.

Except Tae.

"Tae... I want you to promise me you'll never call me when you're supposed to be asleep. Please, " You said to him.

"I won't. I promise, " he replied, kissing your forehead.

"I love you, Oppa."

"I love you, (Y/N)."

As he said this, he turned around and got on his plane. You walked over to a window closest to where the plane would take off. As the plane began to move, you started waving, somehow hoping they could see you.

The plane disappeared, but you still stared at the sky. Taehyung rarely calls you by your name. He's always using nicknames. The only time he calls you by your name is when he's upset or trying to hide something. Sometimes both.

Shaking the thoughts out of your head, you made your way out of the airport.

'Stop overthinking, (Y/N).. It's nothing, ' You thought to yourself as you hopped in your car and drove off.

•—Taehyung P.O.V—•

"What do you mean?!" Exclaimed Yoongi.

We were all sitting in front of PD-Nim as he told us the worst news we could possibly hear.

"I mean I won't allow you boys to socialize with that girl any longer... It's gone on long enough, and now it's effecting everything. I can't allow it to go on, " He said.

'I can't believe this... I can't. (Y/N) is one of the best things that's ever happened to me and now the man I think of so dearly who got me where I am today... Is taking her away from me?'

"Sunbae... Please don't make us do this..." I said.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. I'm doing what's best for you boys."

A tear slid down my face as I looked down at my hands.

"You can choose to tell her, or I'll have someone else do it. But I want her to be informed that she can no longer stay in contact with you."

"I'll tell her, " I said, standing and walking out of the room.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, my eyes blurry with tears.