Turn the page.

(Y/N) sat up, tears streaming down her face.

"It was just a dream..." She whispered to herself in the dark room. Sighing, she slowly got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

Opening the fridge, she frowned.

"Dammit... There's barely any food in here."

She sighed, facing the fact that she absolutely HAD to go outside. She headed upstairs to take a shower and after that was over, got dressed.

Slowly, she made her way back downstairs and sat on the ground, putting her shoes on. She looked up at the door, dreading going outside and hoping her dream came true.

Though, she knew it wouldn't. It never would. It was hopeless.

"Let's get this over with, " she murmured to herself as she grabbed her purse and keys.

She opened the door and closed it, locking it and turning around. The light was so blinding. It was midday, around 6 o'clock, and the sun was shining brightly. A cool wind blew past (Y/N), her hair brushing across her face. With a deep sigh, she started to walk.

"Oof!" She heard before she fell back on the concrete sidewalk. It was a deep voice.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. Are you okay?"
She looked up to see a handsome, yet boyish face and a hand outstretched in front of her.

"Uh... Um..." She coughed slightly, "yes, I'm okay, " she said softly, taking his hand.

For some reason, she was flustered. What was wrong with her? Her face felt hot.

"I guess you think I'm cute, " he laughed and poked her cheek.

She jumped at the contact and tried to hide her face.

"N-no! I do not!" She said.

He laughed and rolled his eyes, holding his hand out again.

"I'm Jae-Joon. And you are...?"

"I'm (Y/N), " she replied, trying to compose her obvious blush.

"Well, (Y/N), I'm going to ask you something, " he smiled, "and you have to say yes!" He added.

(Y/N) tilted her head in a confused way, then slowly nodded.

"Would you like to get some coffee?"

(Y/N) thought it through and ultimately decided to say yes. I mean, why not? She was single.

In love, yes, but still single. Not to mention, the guy she loved obviously didn't care too much. So, she took his offer.

They went to a cute cafe on the corner of the street she lived on. Their 'date' was really nice. It was filled with laughter and conversation. They barely stopped talking long enough to drink their coffee.

After about an hour, Jae-Joon announced that he had to leave. Before he left, though, he asked her for her number. She gave it to him and said goodbye.

It was getting dark, and (Y/N) realized that she still hasn't gotten any groceries. She exited the cafe and started walking yet again, hoping that she wouldn't run into anyone else.

She unlocked her door and picked up the groceries she sat on the ground. (Y/N) walked through the door and closed it with her foot. She put the groceries away and made a salad.

Sitting on her couch, she turned on the TV and began to watch a random program while eating. After she was done, she began to feel tired. So, she washed the bowl she had her salad in and headed upstairs.

She got dressed in her pajamas and climbed into bed, closing her eyes and almost instantly falling asleep.

CRASH!!!

(Y/N) jumped awake. A loud crash sounded from downstairs. Wondering what it could be, she slowly creeped down the stairs and what she saw terrified her.

'A... Burglar...' She thought.

He was dressed in all black and salvaging through her things, a handgun in one hand. Slowly, she tried to back her way up the stairs.

Creak!

(Y/N) froze, horror striking her face. The man turned to face her, spotting her instantly. He held the gun up towards her.

"Don't move, bitch."

She nodded frantically as he continued going through her things. After what seemed like hours, he put the gun down to pick something up.

Now was her chance! She turned around and ran up the stairs, locking herself in her room. In less than one minute, there was loud banging on the door.

"OPEN UP!!" He yelled aggressively.

She was shaking as she reached for her cellphone. Going through her contacts, her finger hovered over Taehyung's name. A tear dropped off of her face and onto the screen. She wiped it off, moving the contacts list.

Seeing Jae-Joon's name, she clicked it and called him. After four rings, she was about to give up. Then, he answered on the fifth.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Sorry, I was- why are you crying? What's that banging noise?"

"J-J-Jae-Joon... There's a burglar. Help."

"What's your address? I'll be there as soon as I can."

She gave him her address.

"Okay, I'm leaving now. Stay on the phone with me, okay?" He said.

"O-okay..." She replied shakily.

In less than 15 minutes, the banging stopped. There were sounds of punching and grunting. The front door opened and slammed shut. Footsteps were ascending up the stairs.

"(Y/N), he's gone. I took care of him. Open the door, it's me."

She opened the door and saw a bloody nosed Jae-Joon. He smiled at her.

"I can tell you're worried, but don't be. I'm fine, " he said, hugging her.

(Y/N) hugged him back, crying softly into his chest. He rubbed her back soothingly. They stood like that for minutes.

"Jae-Joon...?"

He looked down at her, "Yeah?"

"Would you... Stay with me?"

He looked a little shocked, but a sweet smile came across his face. He nodded.

She walked over to her bed and laid down, patting the space beside her. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Lay down, " she said, "it's okay."

"Alright."

He laid on top of the covers and turned to face her. Wiping her tears, he smiled and wrapped an arm around her.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He said.

"Goodnight, Jae-Joon."

"You locked the door, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

The long awaited chapter is finally here! I'm sorry for waiting so long to work on this story, but I'm here! You don't have to worry anymore! XD Thank you for reading.