Hospitals Suck

You were up and ready (considering you didn't go back to sleep after that call with Yoongi) when Jin texted you and told you that they arrived at the hospital.

You grabbed the keys off the counter and rushed outside to the car. You buckled up so quickly and turned the radio off. Not a time for music. The ride to the hospital drug on and on.

And worst of all, of all the times the road could've been crowded, it was crowded horribly today.

"Dammit.." You growled under your breath.

You sat in the road for a good 45 minutes before traffic finally started moving. Finally, after about two hours (which would've originally been 1 hour and 55 minutes), you made it to Seoul's hospital.

You grabbed your purse, keys, and phone, rushing out of the car and into the lobby.

Looking around, you didn't see the boys anywhere. You texted Jin and asked where they were. When the text went through, you heard the phone of one of the strange figures go off. They looked up simultaneously and smiled at you.

You gave them a grin and sat beside Namjoon.

"The disguises are great. Didn't have a clue who you were, " you whispered to him.

He chuckled, "Thanks. I knew they'd work."

"Have you guys heard anything yet?"

They all shook their heads.

You sighed and sat back.

This is gonna take a while you thought.

———— 1 hour later ————

"Kim Taehyung?" You heard.

Looking up, you saw the nurse and immediately stood up, without thought, along with the rest of the boys.

"Visitors are allowed, but one at a time."

The boys started pushing you towards the nurse until you voluntarily walked the rest of the way.

"Follow me, dear, " she said, smiling.

You gave her a small and tired smile back as you followed her.

You two stopped in front of a door labeled "203."

Here we go... You thought.

The nurse opened the door.

"You have a visitor, " she said as she let you in and closed the door as she left.

Tae looked towards the door and let his eyes focus.

"Jagi...?" He asked.

You walked over to him and kneeled beside his bed, grabbing his hand. He looked bad. Not bad as in looks, but... Bad as in seriously sick.

"Hey, Tae.." You said.

"Jagi... Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, anything."

He gave a small but playful smile.

"Hospitals suck."