BBMAs Special [Taehyung's POV]

Being in Los Vegas isn't all it's cracked up to be, especially in a depressed state. The state isn't depressed, I am. You would think after all this time away from her and spending time with Yebin that I would be over her. I'm not.

I'm in love with (Y/N), and nothing will change that. PD Nim made me date Yebin, and it didn't help. He thought it would help me. Nothing will make me happy, not even this awards show. However, for everyone's sake, I'll put on a fake smile and deal with my heartache.

"Come on, Tae. We've got to get going, " Jimin said to me. I just rolled my eyes and stood, moving towards the closet so I could get dressed for this long day.

"Is everyone ready to leave?" Namjoon asked everyone when it was clear that we were all ready.

We moved out of the hotel and got into our limo. Honestly, this would be so exciting for me if I still had (Y/N). I mean, we could make history today. Isn't that something I should be happy about? I just want to send her a text and tell her all about it. I want to apologize for hurting her and let her know that I didn't want to break it off.

In no time at all, we had arrived at the magenta carpet. I wonder if she heard that we'd be here. I wonder if she got up early just to watch the livestreams. I wonder if she still loves me.

In just seconds, I was going to walk out of this limousine with a big, fake smile. Even if she was watching, I'd probably be hurting her with this smile. This fake, forced smile.

We stepped out and heard the screams and chants of so many fans. I plastered my smile on my face and waved. The rest of the members walked behind me and were genuinely pleased. Though, I know removing (Y/N) out of our lives hurt them, too. She was best friends with them.

We stopped for pictures and a few interviews before the actual awards show started. After taking our seats, the show began. The opening was Nicki Minaj and I wasn't the least bit interested. I showed that I was on the outside, but on the inside I was thinking about her. (Y/N), not Nicki.

These thoughts about her were constant. Even in my sleep, she was there. This certainly didn't change at awards shows. I want to message her. Okay, after this is all over, I'll do it. I'll text her.

The night went on, everything was boring without her. At last, the reason we're here came into play. They announced the nominees for Top Social Artist.

"And the Billboard music award goes to..."

"BTS!"

We stood and did our traditional group hug. I was in the front leading us to the stairs, so I looked at the camera and flashed a smile, thanking everyone with closed hands and bowing. We all got on stage, me being the last on the left. Namjoon gave the speech and we stood beside him. When he was done talking, we bowed and walked backstage.

There, more and more people congratulated us and took pictures with us. We had a small interview and were led back to our seats in the arena. I just cant wait for this night to be over.

The show ended with Bruno Mars performing "Versace On The Floor, " so I had to sing along happily. The fans were expecting it, considering I always talk about this song so enthusiastically. At last, it was officially over.

I was more excited than normal to go back to the hotel, and the boys were questioning me.

"Yah, why're you so excited?" Asked Yoongi.

"Yeah, aren't you still depressed over (Y/N)?" Hoseok followed up.

"I am, but I won't be for long!" I exclaimed.

They looked at me, confused and suspicious.

"What are you up to, Taehyung?" Jin questioned.

I just smiled my large boxy smile and stepped into our limo. Jimin sat beside me.

"You can't text her, " he whispered to me, "don't break the rules for a girl."

"She's not just a girl and you know it, Jimin, " I whispered in reply.

That got him to quiet down. The rest of the ride was spent in silence, but my head was all but quiet. Thoughts of what could happen went through my head. Good things, bad things. However, I'm hoping for the best.

We returned back to the hotel and I ran to the room that belongs to Jimin and I.

I jumped onto my bed and took my phone out of my pocket. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I scrolled through my contacts and pressed (Y/N).

 I scrolled through my contacts and pressed (Y/N)

I threw my phone in frustration

I threw my phone in frustration. Damn, that's the second one I've broken over her.

Tears once again slid down my face, and Jimin walked out of the bathroom.

"Yah, how many times are you going to throw your phone?" He asked, picking the pieces up.

"I hate this, " I replied.

"I know, " he said, " I do, too."