Strangers

It's been about three months since you lost contact with Tae and the boys. Oh, guess what? You're not even close to over it. Your messages to them won't even go through anymore. You've tried everything in your power to contact them, and you still don't want to give up.

It's hard living without the love you once had. It's depressing and oppressing. You haven't left your house in a long time, and decided it was time to see sunlight yet again.

You got up from your bed and got dressed. Looking back at the bed you rose from, you could see one messy side and one neat side. You always kept his side of the bed made. Just incase he came back.

You brushed your hair and let out a big sigh.
'Okay, (y/n), you can do this.'  You thought to yourself as you walked out the door. The sun, as expected, blinded you for a good four minutes.

You pulled out your phone and earbuds, turning (your current favorite k-pop song) on repeat. You then started to walk. You needed the exercise after all of those gallons of ice cream, right?

~~~Time Skip~~~

You decided to stop at the cafe you and Tae always went to. You walked in and bowed, ordering your coffee and walking to the booth you two used to sit at.

Then you stopped.

There was someone sitting there.

What....?

~(y/n)~ P.O.V.

I saw him.

It had to be him.

Barely anyone knew this booth existed.

I let out a sigh and slowly made my way over to him.

"Tae...?" I whispered to him.

He didn't seem to hear me, so I said it louder. That time, he looked.

"Shhhh! Don't draw attention to me!" He quietly exclaimed.

It really was him!

You sat down across from him.

"Tae Oppa..." I trailed off. Happy, yet sad.

"Do you want an autograph or something? I'm not allowed to take pictures now, so please don't take pictures, " he said.

"What? Tae, I don't want an autograph."

"Oh, Army-ah just wants to talk, " he gave his adorable boxy smile.

"Tae, it's me, (y/n). Do you not remember me?" You asked.

He looked slightly nervous.

"Ah, no. I have never met anyone who's named that. I'm sorry, ma'am, " he said politely. You could practically see the anime sweat coming down his face.

"Tae..."

Just then, you heard footsteps coming towards the booth. As you looked up, you couldn't believe your eyes.

"Oppa~ I brought our drinks!"