What...?

"So... What are you in here for?" You asked, concerned.

"They said it was sleep deprivation."

"What? You told me you get enough sleep on tour, " you said, lowering your head to look at the floor.

He remained quiet. You looked back up at him to see he was looking away from you with a frown on his face.

"Tae...?"

"I lied, Jagi, " he said quietly, "I lied about getting sleep. I always want to call you when you're awake, so I don't keep you from sleeping, and I call you when I'm supposed to be asleep."

"Tae... You shouldn't do that, " you whispered, feeling a tear come down your cheek.

It was your fault he was here, wasn't it? You're the reason he didn't sleep. It killed you.

"(Y/N), please don't cry. It's my fault, " he said when he noticed the tear, wiping it away.

You looked down at the ground once again.

After a few minutes of silence, you got up, hugged and kissed Tae, then went for the door.

"I'll send one of the boys in."

"Not right now, " he said, "I want to be alone."

You gave a quiet sigh and nodded, leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!" Yoongi quietly exclaimed when you walked into the lobby.

They instantly saw you sad expression and began questioning you.

"It's nothing, guys, really. I'm alright, " you said, giving them a small smile.

"Alright, but if you're sad, talk to us, " said Kookie.

You nodded and sat in a seat, followed by the other members.

"So.. What's the diagnosis?" Questioned Jimin.

"Sleep deprivation, " you said.

They all looked around at one another, looking slightly worried.

"I know, guys. I know why he doesn't get sleep."

"We didn't want to tell you because we thought you'd be upset, " said Jin.

"Nope, I'm fine, " you said, standing and walking out of the hospital.

You could hear the members calling for you as you walked through the sliding doors.