Chapter25

Thankyew so much for making my book reach 10k votes, Alhamdulillah. Virtual hug to all of  you who vote and comment
Much love.

___________

"Then when you have taken a decision put your trust in Allah.."
Al-Qur'an 3:159

Ramdan is a month of blessings and its only here fof 30 days. Blessed are the ones who utilise it's benefits. Ramzan won't wait but this book can wait.'

~

"Did Daniyal agree for the nikah willingly... or you forced him?"Kinza asked that one question which kept bothering her since she got to know about their wedding.

Silence filled the room with only the sound of clock's tick tock; even though it was barely audible, Kinza could hear it clearly. AbdulRahman uncle took a deep breathe before asking her to read her father's letter and walked out of the room, his shoulders slumped,  leaving her unanswered. However kinza kind of knew what his answer would have been.

Kinza stared at the door for what felt like eternity, before she opened the tan envelope, revealing two folded paper and the sides were torn indicating that it was pretty old.

The tears which she had restricted from welling up in her eyes, started flowing down her cheeks on its own accord. She had no control over it.She didn't even know she was crying untill her tears fell on the paper like water drop lets.  She gulped the lump that had formed just at the smell of her father's itr-jannatul firdaus from the paper, even though her father was in hospital bed she didn't know where that cologne come from.

Kinza could not cease her tears, She wiped her tears from the paper with her steady fingers and clutched the paper to her chest like her life dependent on it.
She missed her Abbu.She missed her ammi. She missedd her home. Sobs racked her body;She sobbed without any noise, She cried her heart out as every moment spent with her father came rushing back.  She let out a hiccup opening the crumbled letter and read it all over again. It was written by AbdulRahman uncle but the fact those were her Abbu's words, made her cry. She wasn't weeping just because of reading a mere letter but because it was her father's words; she felt like her Abbu was talking to her. Every word written in the letter echoed in her ears in her abbu's voice.  She wasn't weeping because she found out she was married, but because her parents were not there for her.

Assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu Kinza..
I can't express my emotions, what Iam feeling now, there are no words for my happiness.
Allah swt gave you to me to fill the void place of your Ammi in my life.
Ok.. enough about it. Your uncle says I shouldn't write anything to make u sad. Now I made him write that about him. Haha.

She smiled at his haha, he tried to humor even in the saddest situation.

Kinza, I have so much to talk to you beta, we spent only ten years together. Hopefully when I return home we will get back to everything which happened for the past six years. Hopefully. In sha allah. But I have got this feeling that I will not live longer. Idk why dear!

If you are reading this letter then it must be because Iam not with you now and because today is your rukhsati. Ur uncle says he is wasting time writing a letter for my beti as one day I will be the one who will tear and throw this letter but who knows what's in my fate. If you are reading this  please don't let your sensitive emotions take over you, just like your Ammi. Be a strong girl beta.

She dabbed at her tears as her vision got blurry but it was of no use as tears started welling up again, She wiped it with her sleeves and continued reading..