Chapter30

Do answer the question at the end!

__________

"Imam Ja'far ibne Muhammad as-Sadiq (peace be upon him) has said: "The Qur'an is the trust of Allah (given) to His creations, therefore it is desirable for every Muslim to look at this trust and to recite (a minimum of) 50 ayat (verses) of the Qur'an everyday."

Unedited.

_______

Ramdan is a month of blessings and its only here fof 30 days. Blessed are the ones who utilise it's benefits by doing dua and ibadah. Ramzan won't wait but this book can wait Dear readers'

Closing the gate behind her, Safina walked towards the door, with her hands full of different sized bags after doing loads of shopping for her cousin's wedding. suddenly her niqaab's knot decided to untie itself and fell on the green ground.From her peripheral vision, she noticed someone looking at her and her heartbeat accelerated involuntarily.

She wished that the earth would open up and swallow her to save her from the embarassing moment. Her black dupatta started swaying with the wind as she sat on one knee to collect her
nose-piece(niqaab) ignoring the stranger's gaze. As she got up she came face to face with him.

"Ya allah!"She muttered in annoyance, scrunching her nose as all the bags fell from her hand.

"May I help you?"

She looked up at the strangers voice.

"None of your business!"She replied even though she didn't want to.

"Don't you have manners?"She couldn't control herself when he sat on one knee in front of her to help.

"This is manners!"He said as they both stood up and he handed her the bag.

It was then Safina realised that she was alone and rushed inside the home.

"Where are you rushing?"Daniyal who was coming outside asked her at the doorstep.

Safina nodded trying to calm her fluttering heartbeats, "Nothing."

Daniyal gave her an amused look then walked out.

"Hey Rihab.."Safina heard Daniyal calling that guy.

"Badtameez!"She mumbled to herself and flounced inside the home.

_____

"Assalam alaikum. "Daniyal greeted his friend as they both man hugged.

"Wa alaikum assalam, you look happier than ever."Rihab mused.

"Ofcourse, am getting married!"Daniyal beamed.

"Ahaan.. "Rihab laughed putting his head back. "Aren't you already married?"

"Ayaan told you?!"Daniyal asked, but it was more like a statement.

Rihab nodded, his mind wandering back to that niqaabi girl.

"Earth to Mr.Rihab."Daniyal clicked his fingers in front of him.

"Huh, Haan?"Rihab answered as he debated to ask about her or not.

"So,when did you came back from London? Ayaan said you weren't going to attend our wedding!"