Chapter32

I can't seem to find the person's username who sent me this awesome cover :)) thankyew so much.

___________

___________

To pray on tome is one of the best thing. So pls don't delay your salah/prayer.

"No one beside Allah azza wa jal can save a soul from hardship!" -Al Qur'an 53:58

Why?

Just why?

Just when she thought that everything was going smooth, something had to happen. Kinza felt deep remorse and a guilt eating her. She just wanted to rewind the time and edit all those things. Rather delete it. But it wasn't possible.

Right?

"We aren't even married and yet started arguing like a married couple.."Kinza Malak mumbled in annoyance to herself and a smiled graced her lips realizing what she was thinking.

"We are married, oh right!"She pondered.

"Is there any telepathy kind of thing going on between you and Daniyal jiju?"Iram nudged her, teasing playfully while kinza stared at her still in deep thoughts.

"You are ignoring me from now on!"Iram fumed faking hurt keeping a hand on her chest and kinza was broken from her reverie and smiled at her bestie engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Aww Iram.. that 'll never happen, not in a thousand years!"

"That is if we live till 999 years!"Iram said with a chuckle and they both shared a hearty laugh.

"Why tell me kinz, missing Daniyal jiju already!"Iram winked and kinza punched her lightly to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"Aww.. My blushing bride!"Iram teased and Kinza frowned.

"You too are a bride Iram!"Kinza reminded.

"I know, I know.. "Iram said shaking her head. "But remember you and sidra teased me to heaven during my engagement, so it's payback time.. yayy!"Iram said with a giggle clapping her hands.

"Oh look, one bride is teasing another!"Safina said with amusement as she entered the room with two platters of food.

"Don't worry, your time will come soon!"Kinza and Iram said in unison.

"Phupi asked us to eat something before the henna artist comes."Safina said ignoring their teasing as colour rose to her cheeks.

___________

Kinza Malak had thought of conversing with Daniyal as soon as the sun rose, but she didn't get the chance because they all headed to Kinza's home after fajr salah for the mehendi(henna) function. She was angry on Daniyal for concluding the matter on his own instead of listening to her, but no. The three sat on the round bed with their plates and munched their brunch while safina and Iram talked enthusiastically about something or the other , whilst kinza pondered about Daniyal, he is still the same Daniyal Rahman. The very angry young Man with a big ego, yet his redeeming qualities was what she liked. He never procrastinated apologising to her or anyone. Unlike any other person, he realizes his mistake sooner or later.Every person has their flaws.