CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!

What have I done to my Paisley?

I knew that I am responsible for all her pain, but my fake and meaningless words would have affected her like this, so deeply, was just beyond my imagination.

I feel awful for kissing her time and again, without her consent. Today, when I saw her whimpering and sobbing, it made me feel horrible, no better than a monster people are afraid of.

I should have just understood that this is no way to deal with a woman, none the less, the mother of your children.
I believed all the cuddling, kissing and handing bouquets would help me and do the trick, but I was wrong. So, wrong that I made her feel helpless.

When she mentioned the time I had called her my legalisied wh*re ripped my heart was harshly ripped into two.

From this day forward, I will maintain the necessary distance between us. I don't want to do anything that makes her hate me more than she already does.

But things will be difficult as I am shifting close to her, I wanted to tell her about it, but ended up doing another mistake.

I entered my suite and cried for the way I have made my wife feel for the past year's.

................................

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

I woke up with my head pounding. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying I did last night.

I feel weak for crying like that infornt of him. How could I be so naive to do something so ridiculous?
I harshly tug at my hair because I showed him my vulnerable side again, showed him how badly had his words affected me.

Now, he surely knows what all he can do to harm me further. I am so stupid!

I have to do something about him and very soon.

Without wasting a second I got dressed for work and woke up the boys to leave them at mom's place.

After leaving them I head over to work to give a final answer to Mr.Brown.

.................................

"Come in." Came Mr.Brown's voice from the other side of the door.

I immediately went to his office after entering the building.

"Morning, Mr.Brown." I greeted him.

"Morning, Paisley." He said.

"Um.... I have given a thought to the offer, and I want to shift to London, asap!" I told him.

"Oh wow! That's Great news." Mr.Brown said with a smile.

I just smiled back at him.

"When can I sign the contract?" I asked out of my utter desperation.

"Now, that it is confirmed you will be going, I'll have it drawn latest by the end of this week." He told me taking off his glassses, setting them on the keypad of this laptop.

"Thank you, Mr.Brown." I said greatfully.

"Pleasure child! But what's with the hurry? Till yesterday you were so unsure!" Mr.Brown said, his face showing signs of concern.

"I know, Mr.Brown. Events that have taken place in the last couple of hours have played a major role in the decision I have taken." I answered honestly.