CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

"Bye! Take care!" I shouted from the door and waved my hand to Ace and Erica.

They aren't leaving back just yet, but wanted to go and visit Erica's cousin in New York. It is a one and a half hour drive from New Jersey, Erica wanted to take the bus and enjoy the ride instead of Ace driving them.

After they left, I went inside and answered Mr.Brown's call.

"Morning Mr.Brown." I said answering the call.

"Morning Paisley!" He replied cheerfully. "Paisley, I don't need you here in the office today. I guess you should work from home, the client we were suppose to meet is postponing the meeting. So, I want you to pack all your stuff you need cause we will leave for London in the next two weeks." He completed.

"Uh.. sure! Do you know the reason they cancelled the meething? They were quite eager to discuss about the case." I said mentally doing a happy dance. I mean who does love a day off!?

"I don't know, they said something family related came up. They want us to keep the meeting in the next two days." Mr.Brown said.

"Oh okay then, I'll see you tomorrow, Mr.Brown. Have a nice day at work!" I wished.

"I will, child. Now, you better go and start packing. I am sure it will take time." He said.

"Of course it would." I said sighing.

"Oh well.. did you talk to Ryder and Noah about the whole shifting situation?" Asked Mr.Brown.

"Uh.. no, but I am sure they will be ecstatic! Convincing them won't be any problem." I told him.

"That's great then. Now, I won't take much of your time, go and start packing." Mr.Brown said.

"Take care Mr.Brown." I said.

"You too Paisley!" He said and ended the call.

Just incase if you are wondering about all the packing and stuff, I'll explain it to you. I signed the papers last week before Noah and Ryder's birthday. So now, I will be leaving for London in the next two weeks.

Though, now I am extremely confused about the whole divorce problem. With the sudden change in Kyle's approach towards me, I feel like giving him a chance. On top of that, when two days ago Ace and Erica had arrived for the twin's birthday, Erica also gave me the same advice as mom.

The morning after Noah and Ryder's birthday was packed with thick tension, one that could be cut with a knife. The fact that Kyle was present and Ace was furious was not at all a good combination, if it wasn't for Erica being present there, I am sure those two would have killed each other.

After Kyle took the twins with him that morning, Ace and Erica made me have a Skype call with Mel, Nick and Luke. I told them everything from top to bottom over that three hour call, all of them were pretty mad at Luke for hidding the matter from them, than they were at me. Over that call I got a lot of earful, support and advices, which made me proud of having such wonderful people as my friends. I told them about me signing the contract with a firm there and all of them were quite pleased with my decision.

After the skype call had ended Mel called me, she started of with throwing millions of profanities at Kyle and alot of swearing. Later, she asked me to tell her every little thing, which I did without a second thought. Before, ending the call she said "No matter if he is the biggest f*cker alive, it's better to give him a chance and test his integrity this time. If he messes up, you will definitely have the choice of walking out of the situation and file the damn divorce, the kids would also be with you. It would be better if you give it a shot! At the end of the day, I have strongly started to believe that, that moron genuinely loves you. You deserve happiness, tiger, don't let your fear get in it's path."
The entire day I kept pondering over her words but was still fearful.