☆Your WHAT?☆

Previously:
We stood in front of Blake's door waiting for her to open the door. "Uh, hey guys," Blake said as she opened the door for us. I was about to head towards the kitchen before Blake gave me a sympathetic look and whispered, "let her explain before you freak out!" I had no idea what the hell she was talking about and when I walked into the kitchen, I finally understood why she was called Poison Ivy!

Emerald's POV

I raised my eyebrow at Blake as I followed her into the kitchen. I was immediately handed a cup from Troy, "Oh, your really gonna need this" he said as he gave me a sympathetic smile. What the hell is wrong with everyone and why are they looking at me like I'll break any minute, I thought as I sipped the tequila in my cup. "You must be the new girl, everybody was talking about," I deep raspy voice spoke as I turned around to face a very handsome guy. I raised my eyebrow looking at every face in the room and they all tried their hardest to ignore me. "Uh, yeah I'm Emerald, who are you?" I asked as I extended my hand for him to shake.

He ignored my hand, "I'm Avery, Ivy's boyfriend," he replied with a smug smirk on his face. As soon as the word boyfriend left his mouth the cup I was holding immediately hit the floor. "What's going on in here," the voice I've grown to love spoke as she stepped towards me. I immediately stepped back and looked at each face in the kitchen. I bitterly chuckled, "you all knew and no one said anything," I laughed again to hide the tears that were threatening to fall, "Wow, I thought we were friends, but I guess the jokes on me," I said before facing the one person who had single handedly caused me so much pain. "Lose my number and do me a favor forget you ever knew me, Miss Ivy Wright," I said as I headed for the door.

"Emerald wait," I heard her yell as I grabbed a pair of keys of the hook and hopped in one of Blake's many cars. I speed out the drive way, I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to get out of that house and far away from all things that reminded me of Ivy Wright. I turned on the radio I figured music always calmed me so why not now.

When you left I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby, please
'Cause we belong together

Nope not happening, I thought as I angrily changed the song.

Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

Seriously Adele, they must really want me to be in fucking tears but Ivy didn't deserve my tears, not anymore. I was 100% done with her, I thought as I turned the station and as Ariana's Almost is Never Enough, played I found myself pulling over and letting my emotions take over.

I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie
And we can deny it as much as we want
But in time our feelings will show
'Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows
Almost, almost is never enough
So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each other's arms
And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough

How could she do this to me after I told her I would be there for her. I told her if a friendship was all she needed then I would gladly give her just that. I was open with her, I gave her my friendship and my heart on a silver platter and she squashed it like a bug. I furiously wiped the tears of my face and started the care back up as I headed towards the one place I needed to be. If she wanted to play games then I was so done being her fucking toy.