CH-2 Home

AFTER 7 YRS

Acnologia's POV:

Hmmm what is this feeling why am I flying over to that place again there's nothing left. From the last 7 yrs acnologia came to Tenrou Island's spot again and again without even knowing why. Acnologia was currently heading towards that spot again "Why am I here to begin with, What's gotten into me SHIT I THINK I'M GOING CRA-" something took his attention acnologia took a closer look "WHAT THE FUCK, THAT ISLAND.....HOW IS IT THERE....IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" "Actually nothing's Impossible"

Unknown POV:

Hehehehehe they really have been through a lot so I guess this is a new start. Huh! that....that dragon It's here again I wonder what he wants he's coming here ever since-"WHAT THE FUCK, THAT ISLAND.....HOW IS IT THERE....IT'S IMPOSSIBLE" Heehehehe "Actually nothing's Impossible" I said as the dragon turned into a human and landed somewhere in the corner of the island thinking No one would see hehehehee as if. "TCH......who the hell are ya little girl" "That's not the reason your here for now is it" he just growled that at me and disappeared. I think I should go and check on my little brats and then I am the first master of fairy tail.

During the Training for the Grand Magic Games

Lucy's POV:

Okay I can do this,I can....do..this, I....CAN....CA.....CAN'T DO THIS" "Com on princess your almost there" "No loke I'm doing this no more my full body hurts I need SOME BLOODY DAMN REST" I lied on my back on the soft grass "I wish you were here minha" 

Flashback

".......and Lucy Heartfilia" "WHAT ME MASTER WHY ME" "Luce!" and natsu hugged the life out of lucy "We're gonna be in the same team" "Hey flame brain lushy can't breath let go of her" it was true lucy turned purple "Oh shit I'm sorry Luce" "Guys I'm happy we all are selected so now let's find a place to train" said Erza coming out of nowhwere "YAH I'M ALL FIRED UP" "LET'S DO THIS" "AYE" "Ummm minha there's something I wanted to tell you guys" they all looked at her "I gonna train alone and loke and the others are gonna help me" she waited 3.....2...1..go "WHAT LUCE,WHY WE'RE BEST FRIENDS" "lUSHY DID I DO SOMETHING TO ANNOY YA" "If I did something to offend you lucy you can hit me" "LUSHY I PROMISE I WON'T CALL YOU FAT DON'T LEAVE" and till they noticed Lucy was gone.

Flashback Over

"Huh! I wonder what you guys are doing natsu gray i hope you guys aren't fighting, hehe probably you guys are at the moment" lucy got up and made her towards her little cabinet. Lucy knew about the grand magic games already and so she asked loke to help her train and find a place to stay. And here she is in a big, gorgeous and lost woods with a small cabinet. *Shivered* "GOD FOR HELL'S SAKE WHY AM I GETTING THIS FEELING AGAIN" and lucy stomped inside her lil house. "Tch! for how long was I staring at her that she even got the chills from it" growling in his throat and punched a near by tree "Anyways I'll come back tomorrow" *Smirk* "Afterall she chose the wrong woods".

Well here it is.....hope ya guys enjoy plz comment to tell how it was and how do I IMPROVE PLZ. Well until next time.