CH-14 "Start Over"

Normal POV:

"So do you like the guild Nigel, my child" holding his beer in one hand he watched his new family member with amused eyes, it's not difficult to tell that the chaos dragon slayer of Fairy tail was staring at Lucy ever since.
'I'm sure he likes it here '

All he got was a nod but the master was assured that he heard him. Everyone kept on staring at Nigel for 3hrs straight and eventually when a vein popped out from his head and master displayed a sheet on the board.

"Guys! You might wanna see this" squealed the sky dragon slayer with delight but it didn't last for long .

"How come i ain't on the team" "You got a problem with that Scarp Metal/Rust Brain"
"AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO"
And the fight broke out.

Erza's POV:

"Erza you ain't gonna join in" whispered the blonde from under the table. "I might but it's just that-" she turned to Lucy with shining eyes and a cake in her hand.
'That would the reason why the didn't devil enter the battle field uptil now'

"Hmmm" Erza looked across the bawl and then to lucy, "you know Lucy, something gives the idea that you and Nigel know each other".
.
.
.
.
.
"Eh"
"He's been staring at you for a while now and i also noticed the way your trying to ignore him"

Lucy's POV:

"It's nothing li-" it was one of the FT moments that Lucy felt like killing and thanking Gray at the same time.

"My cakie~ YOU IMBECILS"
Erza jumped straight into the bawl kicking Elfman on the face after kicking Max in the gut.
Lucy being curious looked over to the bar and it was true he was staring 'at me'

"Don't look Lucy"
"Hey! L-"

The moment she saw blue and black hair she stood up and took hold of his hand.
"Nigel FIGHT ME"
"NOT NOW NATSU" warned his best frnd. Sensing Lucy distress he stepped back and growled at at the person who's hand she held.

'Tch that old dragon territorial shit' *smirk*

Normal POV:

Once outside the guild and she thought she pulled him far enough she stopped and looked at him.
"Ok now! You have a lot of quest-"

"I'm sorry"

It is the first time I've heard him speak ever since then.
Nigel took a step forward and Lucy took a step back it continued until her back hit the tree. His hands were now on either side of her head with only some distance between them.

Lucy felt like her legs would give up any time now.
She would be lying if she said she didn't had a wierd fluttering feeling in her chest and stomach.

"I didn't mean to kidnap..........I was so confus...........I just.........You.......I don't........I don't want you ......To be uncomfortable around me. I want you to be normal around me as well, i know i made a mistake but"
Lucy could feel his minty breathe on her lips, whereas Nigel was so ashamed or confused that he kept his eyes closed the entire time.
It was when he heard a chuckle

'Shes laughing at me, and right now. All these fairies are insane'.

Lucy's POV:

"I'm sorry I didn't mean laugh at hahahaha you it's just that haha to think a powerful dragon slayer such as yourself haha would actually say so much on his behalf like a lil child" and Lucy officially lost it she laughed like she was insane.
But somehow this brought the dragon slayer at ease.

He then maintained a good amount of distance between them. Lucy was a bit sad from the space in between them and it seems that Nigel noticed that, *smirk*
Tipping her chin he brought his face close to hers "I don't mind like that though, and it seems you won't complain either"

Pushing him away feeling her face's heat rising up she looked at her feet . There was then an awkward silence.

A hand came to Nigel's view, he looked at Lucy and saw her looking at him with warmth and affection "let's start over then"
*Grin*

Normal POV:

"What" reaching out for his hand and holding it up she spoke enthusiasticly "Yah you said you want me to be normal around you right ! Well i can only do that if we start over as friends".

Nigel didn't knew what to say this girl in front of him, she was the one he kidnapped how can she just say that so "That easily "
"Huh" looking at her confusedly he says "how can you forgive me for what i did so easily, you don't even know reason i kidnapped you for and"
Pulling him a bit closer she continues "I don't want us to talk about our past okay! Either ways thanks to you i got a f-friend more"

Thinking about Archer just makes my blood boil but hes not that bad he's just a bit umm rude.
"Say~"

Gripping her hand tightly and giving her a toothy grin showing off his fangs and white teeth he spoke "I'd be more than glad to, Lucy~ i hope we become the best of friends" he then winks at her.
'He somehow reminds me of Loke'

They probably stood there for 10 or 15 mins without speaking, Lucy was really eager to cut off the silence she was about to speak but he beat her to it.
"It's kinda getting late, can I walk you home"
"S-Sure"

And there in the guild the sheet said as follows:

Fairy Tail Team-A

Erza Scarlet
Natsu Dragneel
Gray Fullbuster
Lucy Heartfilia
Wendy Marvell
For the Grand Magic Games.
All the best Brats!

Hey! Guys it's actually the first time I've written a chapter from my phone so plz ignore the small mistakes or stuff if! Either ways thanks for 180 something likes and i hope you all like the chapter. Till then....My fairies :)