CH-12 Arrival

'Welcome Back, Blondie'

Normal POV:

"L-Laxus, i didn't see you there" swirling around Lucy faced the smirking lightning dragon slayer. "Yah i noticed that" pointing to the seat next to him on the bar he gulped down another drink. Hopping down on the seat, the blonde celestial mage kicked away a table that flew towards her. "So..............................you ain't gonna join them"!!??? giving her a 'are-you-kidding' look he answered.

Laxus's POV:

"Nah! then I won't be able to talk to you" that was something he didn't mean to say out loud. "Well! then what do you wanna talk about"? Sighing relaxingly "Nothing specific, but what did ya did for ya training. I can feel your magic has risen not to mention your physical strength". said the lightning dragon slayer punching away a mage that flew towards them. "REALLY" smiling brightly and unconsciously reaching closer to the hulky man she patted herself in her mind. Whereas, Laxus was having a hard time lucy was literally latching herself to him that meant she pressing her chest against his muscular arm. 'I swear to Mavis if she doesn't stops doing this, i may do something we both will regret later'.

Erza's POV:

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU ALL"      {sorry wrong POV}

Mira's POV:

'Damn they're all riled up' mira was fighting in her Satan Soul but Natsu and the others were giving her a hard time. She didn't notice when the guild doors opened and "Ummm Minha, I'm Back" wendy along with Carla was back. "Wendy Carla WELCOME BACK~" said the barmaid mirajane "Wendy FIGHT ME" somethings never change. In the mist of this something caught mira's attention 'Is that'.

Normal POV:

Standing on the bar all of a sudden Master Makrov shocked both Lucy and Laxus and yelled "STOP IT, BRATS" everyone stopped except for Gajeel, Natsu, Gray and Elfman. *SMASH* "That'll silence them" *ahem* looking for any more commotion he continued "Brats since your're all back now after a week I'm gonna set a test, for selecting the mages for the GRAND MAGIC GAMES, better be ready cause not only your strength but intelligence, courage and team work will also be noticed". The guild was full of "WHAT"   "We're gonna lose"    "Let's do this" and "I'M ALL FIRED UP" 

Making their way home the fairies bid their byes also the blonde pair bid ther goodbye. Whereas Erza carried a drunk naked Gray and an unconscious Natsu to {Of course} Lucy's place. "See ya tomorrow Sparkles~. It was nice talking to you, good night~" "Yah same, Blondie night".

Lucy's POV:

Damn I didn't knew talking to Laxus was this easy, finally time to sleep, to be honest it was our longest conversation. Walking by the river side lucy smiled at the trembling little creature, and it waved it's master "Punn pun" "AWWWW plue your soo cute" hugging the spirit to it's chest the blonde fairy made her way home to her friends.

Normal POV:

When everything seemed to be alright when finally the fairies were relaxing for a while without trouble. He made his way to the pride of Magnolia. Walking down the streets observing every tree, path, corner and house his eyes roamed everywhere. When darkness prevailed light shone it's way "Plue come on we're almost there". Passing each other like strangers they didn't knew 'Fate' is a very disturbing thing.

"So this is it, Fairy Tail..............Tch! I guess it's time to play". walking away from the building he thought 'She brought destruction to you, Fairies'. 

"We're here, Plue" "Punn Pun"

"Welcome back, Lucy/Bunny-girl/lucy-san/lu-chan/love-rival"

"WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE"

So guys I'm back after spending 2 weeks at a beautiful..........place. HAPPY NEW YEAR PPL I WISH YOU ALL A PLEASANT YEAR AHEAD. Well i think my story is going down that is i think it's boring now so should i stop, cause i think so......Anyways i'm still gonna write maybe, cause it's fun to the END.