CH-25 'No I Don't!'

Normal POV:

In the lost Woods

The snowy howling winds caressed his feet, the bright sunlight shone his tanned body as the human dragon stood at the entrance of his cave. Taking in a deep breath he gazed at the beautiful morning sky, he heard the melodious birds singing and the forest trees swaying leaving a strong smell of forest after a thunderstorm. Letting out a long sigh he chuckled at his thought

"To think i'll ever see this world from a different perspective"

'It's been a week already huh, time sure does fly fast even for someone immortal'

He gazed across the forest....

"Say, Lucy"

In the pride of Magnolia

Normal POV:

The boatmen warned her to be careful and she balanced herself on the edge of the canal. The morning breeze blew through her golden locks and her keys on the side of her belt jingled, as a smile stretched up on her face. "AHHHHH FAIRY TAIL IS THE BEST"

On reaching her destination she found herself in the middle of another guild bawl, probably started by the two idiots. Dodging her ways from her riled up guild mates and yelling a 'Good Morning' to some on the way, she reached the bar and ordered for a milkshake. She grinned at her thoughts

"Everything's back to norm-" "LUCE LET'S GO ON A JOB" "Aye"

'What more could I ask for......'

"N-" fists clutched

"Natsu hurry up and pick up a job already"

'A week since then huh.......'

Flashback-:

"Say something" he stepped forward towards the sobbing girls, ever so slowly. "I-why-you" she kept on questioning but he just reached simply reached for her. He cupped her cheek and swiped away a tear, with the other he soothed her hair. "I'm sorry Lucy" that made her cry harder "I-how could i have told you, t-that the dragon No! the creature this world hates the most was me".

She didn't say anything not even a word after that the world seemed like blur to her, and him being the only thing that was as clear as day. "Form the day you took a step in that woods, i've been watching over you but that was only because i thought it would give me a reason to as to what i found special about you that i didn't from centuries". He cupped both her cheeks and made her look into his deep red eyes.

"I watched you grow in magical, physical and mental power everyday sometimes I surprised myself when i suddenly had the sudden urge to rush forward and teach you stuff beyond this petty magic to snatch you away from that cat ears" he chuckled hearing a small snort.

All of a sudden lucy was pushed up against him and he wrapped his arms around her and then after a min or so finally let go, when she looked at him she felt a bit cold. Turning around she sucked in a gasp, "It it's beautiful" Acnologia/Nigel had brought them to the top of the castle though the sight was not something so beholding but the mountains were glittering in the moonlight and then fire ashes seemed to be like fire flies all around. The blue sky had a tint of yellow and cool winds blew through her hair.

"Lucy" he knew she was listening "When i brought you to my cave i had no idea in the slightest to what i'm supposed to do next and then when you vanished from there i lost myself it was as if i turned into a beast. So i follower your scent, and came to your guild though it was the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life it felt good" she raised up her hand for him to stop but he intertwined his fingers with hers "There i almost quickly forgot my reason but i found something more 'Friends' something you treasure the most and then as if the would came tumbling down-"