CH-18 'The fairies in action'

Normal POV:

The crowd wasn't all that excited since they didn't knew either of the mages, "Well if i could i would like to introduce our participants to the audience , First is Lucy Heartfilia the celestial mage of fairy tail also regarded as the strongest of the celestial mages" it was then that everyone welcomed her with loud cheering. There stood lucy in her purple outfit in the battle arena full of confidence.

Sabertooth:

Sting: See i told you all! she's something else entirely, but if she's stronger than Yukino than maybe we'll be at a disadvantage. 

Orga: HUH doesn't looks to me that Tiny over there would be able to even land a punch on her, i'm sure her spirits are low like h- *SMASH*

Yukino: She can be weak but not her spirits i can sense it, she has all the 10 zodiacs plus those new keys as well, she might just surpass me.

Other Guilds-:

Let's see what she's got

Lucy's POV:

Flashback

"RAVEN TAIL HOW DARE THEY EVEN LAY A FINGER ON WENDY" before the infirmary was engulfed in fire and ice, erza managed to knock them out.  "Wendy are you certain about it, that it's Raven Tail" lucy asked in a low tone to her dismay she nodded.

present:

'Okay let's earn some points for the team' Lucy was beyond angry on Flare no, on raven tail! she wanted to climb up their balcony and turn them to shreds but she had to wait. The flare girl looked like a creep not to mention somehow Lucy's feeling kinda tingly, "THE MATCH WILL LAST FOR 30 MINS IF NONE OF THEM LOSE THEN IT'S A TIE, LET THE MATCH BEGIN"

"Open gate of the golden bull  scorpion, TAURUS  SCORPIO"  in a bright light there stood lucy's partner "MOOOOOOOO I'LL PROTECT YOUR FINE BODY MISS LUCY"   "We are~"   "Taurus scorpio use your combined attack let's finish this up"  scorpio's attack surrounded taurus's axe and in a combined attack it managed to scratch flare right arm but otherwise she dodged. 'What is she doing why ain't she attacking' but just as both her spirits went back "HAIR DANCE" red hair covered in flames attacked lucy from all the directions but thanks to her training with capricorn and loki she dodged all of them way to easily, the crowd was in awe and the cheerings for lucy grew louder by the min.

Flare did a few twist and twirl but failed, Lucy on the other hand grinned at the raven "TIME TO FINISH THIS UP" "Open gate of the king of heros, Archer" in golden shimmer there stood archer in his usual golden armour his arms crossed and a smirk in place "I knew you'll be calling me out soon", the girls in the crowd squealed whereas the rest were beyond shocked that wasn't a zodiac. "AND WHAT A SURPRISE LUCY HERE JUST CALLED AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SPIRIT"  "just how powerful is she"    "That's her 3rd spirit right"    "She called out 3 spirits simultaneously" 

"EHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

There in the arena Archer just sat down and started drinking offering some to lucy as well......."WHAT THE HELL ARCHER I NEED YOUR HELP HERE" giving lucy a glance he continued "FINE i'll do it myself" lucy then grabbed her Fleuve de'toiles and whipped it on the ground. "I'm ready" Flare used her Wolf something hair attack but lucy grabbed his neck by her whip and then jumped in the air kicking flare roundhouse "YOU BITCH". "Now grand Finale Open gate of the twins gemini" and the twins appeared flying in the air "piri piri" "Gemini turn into me"  *POOF*   "WHAT THE HEEELLLLLLLLL"  gemini did turn into lucy but lucy who was barely in a towel. 

Since lucy was distracted flare grabbed her by the legs with her hair "wha-" and started dragging her all around the arena, by now lucy was covered in scratches and if that wasn't enough flare started burning lucy's legs. "KYAAAAHHHHHH" "I GOT YOU NOW BLONDIE"   "huh!"   "Gemini Lucy-Kick" gemini sent flare flying into the wall and helped lucy up, by now lucy was beyond pissed for 2 reasons 1. These were her favorite boots   2. Even though she needed help archer just sat there DRINKING! "GEMINI NOW"  gemini and lucy stood back to back holding hands and chanting a spell that made 2 ppl shout,