CH-3 Who was it???

Lucy's POV:

Mavis knows why I'm soo tired it's already 2 weeks and I've not improved in anything. Only 2 months are there before the games.........I'm not a physical fighter like natsu, gray, erza, laxus, gajeel or even wendy. And even magically I'm not as strong as cana, levy or evergreen. *Sobbing* I can't bring everyone down like this........only if a miracle. Lucy felt 2 strong arms around her and somehow safe and warm, she immediately fell asleep. 

Gray's POV:

Ahhhhh that flame brain he did it again I can't believe it he destroyed the complete hotel room just cause he had a nightmare. Now he's "Mmmmmm.......Lu-c-y"  "WHAT THE FUCK" natsu was sharing the room with gray cause he destroyed his so erza asked him(Ordered) to share with gray for the night. Why is this bastard taking lushy's name. Ahhhhhh maybe I'll get some fresh air and gray came outside in the balcony......"Mmmmmm this feels good" Lucy why did you leave us it's not the same without you here. "Wherever you are just be safe and return to us I'm.....I mean we're missing you". *Smash* "Huh!!.......OOOOOE STOP DESTROYING THE ROOM ASHES FOR BRAIN........ERZA".

Back to Lucy in the Morning

Loke's POV:

"Princess wakie wakie It's time for your morning exercises" Huh!......................LUCY.

"LUCY WHERE ARE YOU" and loke ran around the house like a lion chasing it's prey and finally when he came to the roof top "Loke *yawn* why are you roaring like a lion soo early in the morning" there she was lying on the roof with a black cloth like thing around her. "Lucy why were you sleeping on the roof  and remove that cloth it stings of-" It stings of....It's impossible "Wait a minute Loke what are you talking about you were the one who was with me here yesterday night when I was crying" "Princess I wasn't here yeaterday when you were-" and loke yelled "CRYING LUCY WHY WERE YOU CRYING"

Normal POV:

loke was yelling in the background about spirit's love, why crying and something about prince but lucy was busy thinking if it wasn't loke who was with her last night then "WHO WAS"???  

"Damn she has a loud voice" *Smirk* and he came in a close distance to her house to listen closely.

"Looks like she remembers what happened last night, good thing she fell asleep as soon as I got there otherwise......" Why did I hug her anyways that weak human she's no different from the others then why?? Soon I'll kill her and free myself from this weird situation.

"Loke stop yelling will ya" "But princess we have to leave now, we have to leave this place" "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT" "Loke until I don't find out who it was there with me last night I'm not going anywhere" loke stopped yelling and grabbed lucy forcing her to look into eyes "Princess believe me I don't think you want to find out-" she freed herself from his grip and yelled on the top of her lungs "WHO WAS IT" ???

Well I gotta think about the new chapter............so until next time hopefully!!!