CH-24 "Would you still...."

"Nigel"

Normal POV:

"Lucy" it was a deep voice.

I looked up to the source of the voice, Nigel stood facing the now standing dragon with his back facing me. 'It's actually the first time he called me by my name' 

He looked over his shoulder, the deadly glint was clearly there "Just stay bac-" it took a complete minute for everyone to understand what happened the chaos dragon slayer who knocked out a dragon was now strangled by the blond fairy. 

"Y-you" her voice cracked.

Tears streamed down her face, and onto the red eyed man's face. She whimpered and sniffed rubbing her eyes widely, "Lucy now's not the tim-" the slayer tried to get the blond off of him but he didn't expect for what was coming next.  She took hold of his rough hands in her small and soft ones to pinned them above his head. 

"SHUT UP NIGEL AND FOR ONCE LISTEN TO ME" 

'Open gate of the-'

In a bright light there stood 2 amused men. "You know Blondie, if you wanted him that bad you could've at least waited ti-" the statement cracked before it could end cause the 'King of heroes' was able to see the teary yet fumed face of his master. "What do you want us to do, Woman".

"Archer Grimmjow, please keep that dragon busy for as long as you guys can" she levelled Nigel with a glare and growled the next part "I have to some talking to do with this Shithead" lucy hissed the last word. 

Finding the situation to be amusing both the spirits smirked before leaving a comment "You better be only talking when we get back-"  "-No funny business got it" 

"Blondie/Woman"

Lucy's POV:

'Thank god for my anger right now or i would have been a red tomato' As both the spirits departed to fight the dragon, the blond glared at the dragon slayer who looked highly amused by their "That's quite a welcome, Blossom I like it" and his handsome smirk was not helping. "Nigel, why did you leave" her bangs covered her teary eyes "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving" she shivered "Do i mean nothing t-to you" her voice cracked "D-don't you feel the same way as m- kyahh".

Everything came rushing back to her, it's just like that night. 'He's holding me down, I still can't fight back. I don't want him to leave i don't want him to le-'   "Don't".

"What"

"Don't make it anymore harder for me than it already is" nigel had lost his cool, he practically growled that part and his white fangs were visible as well, it was more than enough to scare the blonde. "You don't know SHIT" 

His hands clutched the wrists probably leaving marks, he towered over her before speaking each word slowly and dangerously low "I came here to kill you" 

Crack

Normal POV:

"Got it, i came here to Kill you Lucy Heartfilia, I came here to kill all of your precious guild mates, to make your dear spirits scream in despair while they helplessly watch you die-" he sucked in a long breath "To make you pay for what you made me feel" 

"Wha-"

He placed a hand on his chest right above where his heart should be "To make this THIS what you humans call 'heart' to make it beat for the first time" 

He go off Lucy and sat on his knees making her sit in front of him grasping her shoulders tightly, in a distance he could hear her spirits having a hard time with the damn reptile. "You, i came here to kill you but guess what" he held onto her harder if that was even possible "I fell for you"