CH-20 "Falling and Leaving"

Normal POV:

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen today is the second day of the grand magic games" loud cheering welcomed the mages to the ground for their first round of the day. The first round was supposed to be a race, but filled with some difficulties. "Holy shit Luce! you okay, you loook" eye bags, messy hair and rugged clothes "Weird" punching Natsu in the face Erza stood proudly in front of lucy "Lucy what's wrong!? you look, Tired" yawning and rubbing her eyes roughly the blond answered sweetly "Nope, I'm okay" she hissed the last part as a guffaw was heard from some distance. Guess who!???    "I HATE YOU NIGEL~"

"YAH YAH BLOSSOM, I LOVE YOU TOO"

Somewhere in the spirit realm:

'Why are we here~, I was doing some important work~'    'Stop whining Loki'  

In a separate part of the spirit realm all of the platinum key spirits were assembled . 'Why are we here, you all are the ones contracted!'  There sat a group of spirits away from the rest, shining a bit brighter, roughly placing his hand on the table the blond spirit hissed 'One of you rapid dogs, actually had the guts to deny blondie'  many of the spirits audibly gulped, not because they were scared as hell but because it's not every day you see Ulquiorra glare at you promising death long along Thoth and Archer. They were the 3 most violent spirits out of 4 in the platinum spirits. 

'Why does it matter anyways'  one of the spirits rolled his eyes while putting his legs comfortably on the table, before the king of heros could answer 'Trash'  one word was enough to make the spirit fall from his seat and shake from fear, everyone among the spirits had their eyes widen, well it's not everyday you see ulquiorra do more than just stand there. 

'Tch' stood up a muscular man swinging his arms, 'I did, she wanted to make a contract with me'  just as on cue 5 glares were directed towards him, 'So what! unlike you all i'm not interested in being ordered around by a weak wo-'  all of a sudden the spirit was caught off guard 'Bala' , his right arm was slightly grazed from a red light erupting from a green cat like eyed spirit's hand, if hadn't dodged it in time it could have caused a lot of damage.  'WHAT THE HELL ULQUIORRA YOU LOOKING' FOR A FIGHT'  now everyone was officially shit scared. 

'I have no interest in fighting you' and the 4th espada starting walking off 'But' he looked off his shoulder 'if you don't wanna be along her side better not be in her way as well'. An with that the meeting was dismissed. 

Normal POV:

The first round started, 'Chariot' the participants were Bacchus, Ichiya, Kurohebi (from raven tail) Natsu, Gajeel, Sting, Yuka and Risley. It started off boring as Bacchus and the dragon slayers stayed still but then Bacchus and the slayers started as well, Bacchus of-course won but the slayers well ahem anyways. Natsu came 6th with Gajeel 7th and Sting last.

The next were the battles and not so interesting until it was a match of Bacchus and Elfman, and the bet by Bacchus made the entire arena feel disgusted,  lucy and gray had to refrain erza and natsu from beating the shit out of bacchus. But of-course Elfman after finally able to think and not fight decided to play along bacchus. He morphed into a lizard and let bacchus beat him like a punching bag at first what seemed like suicide at the end seemed like brilliant idea bacchus couldn't use his fists anymore and was drained bitterly, as the result he collased. Declaring Elfman as the 'Real MAN' to  which his roar shook the entire battle field. 

The last match of the day was between Yukino and Kagura, everyone seemed to cheer for Yukino, but the it settled down when the bet for their lives came up, and of-course the moment she took out her keys lucy couldn't believe it  'Pisces Libra'  And match however was short lived Kagura defeated Yukino's each and every spirit with ease even her 13th spirit 'The dragon snake' something. Kagura even told Yukino something that crushed her bitterly "I would have rather fought 'Heartfilia' from 'fairy tail' than a wizard like you who only used her spirits, and didn't even bother of fighting alongside them"  Yukino was defeated, Sabertooth was beyond shocked and of-course the cheering never stopped for kagura.