CH-22 'It opened for destruction'

"Lucy Heartfilia"

Normal POV:

The bed creaked every time as more and more people now gathered around the sleeping blonde's bed. "Lushy~" sobbed a blue exceed while holding onto her second partner's hand a hand was placed ever so softly on his head patting him. The room was filled with anger and guilt. "It's all our fault if only we could have succeeded in crossing the wall in time this wouldn't have happened to Miss Lucy"  "I promise on my honor as a knight, I will defeat Minerva and make her pay for her deed",  "Tch! defeat? i'm gonna kill that low life, in the worst way possible" 

"No you d-don't" holding onto her head, in a dry voice answered the now awake "LUCY"  "Oww" it did hurt when her friends tackled her but seeing those happy teary faces her arms on their own accord went around them as well. It was a picture burned in her mind forever Team Natsu excluding Erza and including Juvia hugged her while trying to suppress their sobs except for Happy who cried shamelessly, with the 2 dragon slayers smiling at the scene along with a red head. Mira and Wendy sitting beside Elfman wiping their tears. 

And then 4 pissed of figures glaring at lu-  'Wait What'

"What are you guys doing here" 

"What a dumb Chick"

Flashback-:

"LUCY"

By now the entire audience were on their feet, the judges and hosts gathered and in a golden shimmer with a mix of black feathers along with smoke surrounding fire, there stood 4 figures. Just as the blue haired guy's feet touched the ground a small girl came running through and straight for Lucy, "What the fuck, hands off" Wendy was about to heal lucy when the guy snapped at her. 

"Oi are you blind or what she's trying to heal her" a growl came from behind him, if he wasn't carrying the chick at the moment he sure would have ripped his head off. "Grimmjow"  a familiar voice spoke behind him which clearly left no place for a fight.

"Tch" he kneeled down so that the lil girl was able to heal her, and that's when another lil girl approached and sat beside lucy "I'll help too" it wasn't an offer but a request to the man who was still holding her, all she got was a snort and she too proceeded. 

The 2 girls did their best but lucy was far too injured and so they stopped her bleeding or healed some swollen parts but that was all they could do, Lucy was still not waking up. 

"You pathetic piece of trash" roared the god slayer of Sabertooth and along side with him stood Rufus but Sting and Rogue were nowhere to be seen. Natsu could have easily challenged the 2 but he was concerned about his partner more and then Laxus and Gajeel took care of it. 

The day ended with that and lucy was hurried to the infirmary, where the angry healer kicked everyone out except wendy.  

A man was held by his throat and smashed against the wall "Why didn't you come to her aid" if it wasn't for Erza, Laxus would have snapped the Egyptian God. "We couldn't"  this time Green eyed spirit answered plainly, "What the hell, why couldn't you" gajeel was holding back the raging Salamander from pouncing on the man. "She wouldn't let us, this woman. She denied our entry into this world, and when the contractor denied you the entry there's a wall in between you can't break". "I see" answered the red-head "Nonsense!! If that is so then how come this man who saved Love-Rival is here" inquired the teary eyed water mage. 

"Tch! this rapid dog over here isn't one of Blondie's spirit" "And what is that supposed to mean Eh! Goldy" smirked the Iron dragon Slayer "Well! if i may!" the god spirit stepped up and explained everyone everything "There's this rule in the spirit realm that all we spirits have to follow that no spirit will make a contract to just to anyone it wishes but only to the one, who has it's rightful key. Miss Lucy owns 4 keys that belongs to the 4 of us and thus all of her control and magic will only guide us, that means when miss Lucy stopped us from coming into your world she was successful in that but since this imbecile over here hasn't made a contract to her yet, he was able to pass through since she didn't had the right to stop him".