Royal Lubin: Chapter 2

*Cell phone rings*
📲 Elisha
*Answer*

"Aye what's up ugly?"

"Shut up boy. Where you at?" Ask Elisha through the phone

"I'm pullin up to your crib right na." I answer

"Boy you said that an hour ago. We fina be real late" Elisha whine

"Yo tell me who shows up to the club at 10 o'clock. Name me one person right na and I'll give you 50 gran"

"Ain't no club open at 10. Well not the lit ones" She answers

"Alright then, shut your mouth. And I'm outside yo raggedy house, come out!"

*hangs up*

As I wait for my home girl Elisha. I notice this figure in the distance. The night's darkness makes it hard to see. The figure was moving closer and closer towards my car. It got closer enough for me to see a young fella dress in all black: black pants, black shoes, black hoody. He has his head down like he's studying his footsteps on the sidewalk. Both his hands are in his overly large black hoodie's pockets like he was holding something heavy.
I slowly reach down to my glove department and got my gun. I hold it down out of sight and wait for the young fella to get closer.

I load up and wait.....

He cross the street over to me

"Aye you!!!" He shout

"What's good?" I asked firmly holding on to the gun on my lap.

"Aye I got some good kush for the low. Let me hook you up." He says

I look buddy over. He appears to be around the age of 18, real young, hungry and clueless.
Looks real familiar.

"Nah. I don't blaze dawg." I said to buddy

"You sure. I can..."

I cut him off and said

"Didn't you hear what I just say?"
I move up the gun just enough so he can see.
His eyes follow then he start to stutter
"Ooh... I.. I... I'm ... Soorr... Rrry... Ssss...sir."

"Aye come here" I said calling him back.

"Who you work for?" I ask him

He didn't answer

"BOY I SAID WHO YOU WORK FOR?" I yell pulling out the gun entirely

He starts to tremble and response "Are you a cop? Aye man I was just playing. I don't got nothing on me. I'm just a kid. I was just trying to do a prank."

Pussy ahh nigga

"So I see Blaze has some pussy ass fools working for him now huh?" I said
"Tell Blaze he missing two months pay. If he don't pay that shit up soon I'm telling my sister Leilani AKA his baby mama. She'll have his ass lock up real fast. Alright" I said putting the gun down.

"Yeah.... Yeah I got you man." He reply still shaking

"Alright run along."
"Stay in school" I shout as he make his way down the street.

Elisha steps in the car.

"I saw and heard all that. And that whole gun thing, was not necessary. He's a kid." She said attaching her seatbelt.

"If he was a kid, he would be home. Not in these streets at midnight trying to be a man." I said.

I start the car and head out of Elisha neighborhood.

"So Leilani boyfriend still running these streets with these youngins?" She ask

"Yeah"

"I though he stopped? After he almost got caught last year, I honestly thought that would be it for him. He's really not scared of his girlfriend being a cop huh?"

"That's explain why he still hasn't move in with her or ask her to marry him. They've been together for Lord knows when and even have a jit together and dude still won't pop my sista the question cause he know once they get married and move in together she gona start putting two and two together ." I said shaking my head.

"Well I think..." Elisha starts to say

"Shut up Elisha. You ain't telling her shit. It's none of our damn business. If I hear you say shit to Leilani about this shit I'm pulling that trigger through that big mouth of yours."

She pop her mouth like she always does when she getting mad and rolled her eyes.

I turn on the car's Bluetooth and connect my iPhone, lay back and drive to club 56 as Lucci come on the radio