Elisha Campbell: Chapter 10

I really like how everyone left me outside in the pool by myself.
Friends. They always tend to leave you.

Leilani told me she was going to be back one hour ago.
Bet she made her way to the kitchen with Tori and Violet.

"Hey crazy girl! What you doing out here by yourself?" Royal said walking up to me by the pool with a bottle of corona in his hand.

"I ain't got no friends, that's why." I said holding on to the side of the pool

"You always want to randomly get in your feelings huh? This wasn't no damn pool party, that's why ain't nobody out here with you."   Royal said bending down next to me.

He smells good.
He always have. I guess that's why girls always be falling for him left to right, that and cause he look good and dresses good.

"Shut up. Then why you out here then?" I ask him

"Cause you crazy and you in the pool. Everyone knows not to leave a crazy girl by herself, specially not in a pool or any sharp objects." He said then laugh at his own joke.

"Shut up"

"Well it's true. Have you seen Tatiana? She's been M.I.A for couple hours now." He said

"Actually I saw her going out through the back door then she text me saying she left. She ain't tell me where she went but I know she ain't here." I answer

"Oh I guess we weren't lit enough for her." He said standing back up then taking a sip of his bottle.

"Well I'm bout to go back inside, you coming?" Royal ask me

"Nah. I think I'm going to chill alone out here in the pool some more." I said

"Yeah your ass love to be wet. You stay wet." He said as he walk off then soon disappear in the house.

"That's what yo daddy said." I shout a little too late.

Fuck him. Fuck all these niggas.