Violet Vercy: Chapter 6

Girls night.
That's my favorite night.
Girls night is basically what the name says. Me and my girls : Tori, Camille, Leilani, Tatiana, Cashé, and Elisha get together and do something nice.
Tonight we're keeping it simple.
Just diner.
We do this at least twice a month. It's a good way to keep up with my girls and our lifestyle. We sit down grab a glass of wine, talk shit and get drunk.

Tori fancy ass wanted to have diner at Ritz Carlton while Elisha ghetto ass wanted to go to damn Burger King.
Good thing we have Cashé who chose TGI Friday's after all it is Friday.
And ain't nobody was gona spend no God damn $50 on a glass of water at Ritz Carlton or eat burgers that taste like carton box at Burger King.. Nah I'm good cuh.

Anyways my ass always late. They shouldn't be surprise cause I'm black plus I'm Haitian, you feel me.
I park my blue Lexus and made my way inside the restaurant.

All my beautiful girls were already sitting at the table chatting it up.

"SQUAAADDDDD!!!!!" They shout and scream as I approach their table. Everyone stood up as we start doing our squad handshake and chant.

Customers near by give nasty looks and some smile and laugh.

I pull a seat and sit between Camille and Tatiana.

"What's upppp?" Elisha ask a little bit too loud.

"Where the menu with the liquor at?" I ask searching.
The girls laugh then Leilani hand me a small menu

"Man it's good to see all of us here together once again looking fine like wine." Tatiana said her famous phrase which she said every time we get together.

"Nah it's better when we have the whole squad together. Guys and Gyals." Said Tori

"Yeah the whole 12. And Tori please don't say Gyals again. Sounds weird." Leilani said to Tori then took a sip of her red wine. 

The girls chuckled.

We order our food, we chat away, and laugh.

The night was coming to an end. We made our way outside the restaurant where we chill by our cars still talking.
Something we always did back 12 years ago when we started being friends. When we got together the goodbyes were always hard and long.

Umm not that way. Get your mind out the gutter, nasty!

"How's Blue, Violet?" Camille ask me referring to my beautiful two year old daughter Blue.

"She's good. I drop her at her father's house before I came here. I'm bout to go pick her up right now." I answer

"Why don't you just let her spend the night over there at Marco house? It's midnight, she's probably already sleeping." Says Cashé

"Yeah but I want my baby home with me. And y'all know I already don't like that nigga Marco. I mean I'm still suspicious to why after all this time, after two full years he just now wanting to be in Blue's life. So I'm bout to go pick up my baby."

"Yeah I feel you on that girl. Well I gotta go guys my man waiting for me at home." Tatiana said

"Girl what man? You have a different one every week." Says Elisha

"Look who's talking." Tori and Leilani says in unison

Everyone laughs then says their goodbyes.

It's always a good time with them❤️