Tatiana Saint: Chapter 8

"SUPRISEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Everyone yells as Ciel and Milo walk through the door.

Her jaw drop in shock then tears form in her eyes.

"Girl stop playing you knew he had this planned out." Elisha shout from the back of the room.

She always messing up something.

Everyone took turns to go greet the birthday girl.

I guess it's my turn.

"Happy birthday girl, we love you." I said to Ciel with a hug

"Thank you Tati, I love you guys too." She replies with tears of joy down her cheeks.

The boys momentarily made their way to the game room where they settled in and play fifa and occupy theirselves with other games, beer and liquor.

The girls of course are every where. Tori and Violet settled in the kitchen as always cause that's where the food is at. Elisha and Leilani are already chilling in the pool, Camille and Cashé are in the game room with the boys. Milo and Ciel seem to have disappear to some back room and never came out.

What a party.

My phone ring
Unknown number.
I enter an empty room and answer the call.

"Hello"
"Hey beautiful"

I know that voice from anywhere.

"New number again?" I ask
"Yeah, Thea drop my phone in the toilet the other day." He said referring to his 3 year old daughter

"I thought you died or something." I said pacing around Skyler's guest room.

"No babe, I just have been without a phone for a couple of days that's all."

"Listen to yourself Zane! You've been without a phone for couple of days. I haven't heard from you for almost two months now." I said to him

"Babe I know. I'll explain. Come over tonight, my wife not going to be home till the mornin'. We can talk everything over."

"No."

"No what?" He ask sounding confuse.

"I'm not coming. I'm not doing this no more."

"Baby please. I haven't seen you in two months. I want to make this right love." He said.

"I'm at my homeboy's girlfriend getty, so I can't."

"Alright, two hours. I just want to talk babe."

"I just told you I can't Zane. I rode here with Elisha, I left my car at home." I said falling back on the bed.

"I'll come get you. Send me the address."

With that he hung up.

I lay there on the bed starring at the ceiling wondering how did I fall in love with another girl's husband?