Milo Vercy: Chapter 7

Milo Vercy is the name.
Get use to that cause you going to be hearing it a lot pretty soon when I make it to the NBA.

I would say ball is life like them corny dudes be sayin' nowadays but actually the correct term is : Success is life.
A lot of these niggas out here running these streets have real potential but chose not to put that potential to work.

You can't claim a title if it's just a title, feel me. I put in work, I work hard for what I got. I strive for the greatest. No sleep till I make it. Sleep is for losers. I'll sleep when I'm able to tell my ma & pops they can retire. I'll sleep when I buy that 3k bed just for my guest rooms, I'll sleep when I'm able to go shopping just for the fun of it, I'll sleep when yo baby mama get my name tattooed on her lower back.

I've always been a focus guy. Hungry for what I want, kill and bury whatever stands in my way.

Today my girl birthday. So kind of had to do a lil some special. Ciel, that's her name. First girl who actually caught my eyes, my heart all in one. If you knew me, you would say that's a shocker.
Aye not saying I'm up there and all that.... Wait actually I am up there and all that. But my thing is a lot of females don't understand what they call self respect nowadays. A lot of them think a pretty face and nice ass not only gona  pay those bills but gona  put food on that table.
A lot of these niggas out here afraid to say that shit but let a real gentleman let you know what's up. That shit ain't cute.
Dictionary: pick it up. School: attend it
Manors: learn it. Oh and culinary, learn that shit too, ain't nobody got time to hit up Chinese food & McDonald's every night.

I pull up to my girl house and shoot her a text to let her know I'm outside. What she doesn't know is that, I'm throwing her a small getty at my homeboy Skyler house and all our friends are already there waiting on us so they can do that whole SURPRISE! Shit. You know how that go.

She came out her house looking beautiful as ever. White short sleeveless and backless dress with nude heels, natural hair tied up to her usual puffy ponytail. Her caramel skin tone glow in the night. She walks towards my black mustang has her petite waist sway side to side.

"Hi baby." Ciel said as she lean in with a kiss on my cheek

"Happy birthday.... Again." I said pointing to all ten birthday gifts I bought her.

When you got it like that, you gotta spoil your girl you feel me.

Off we went to that whole SURPRISE! shit I mentioned before.