Randy Lubin: Chapter 4

One more year.
That's how long that's left till I'll start playing professional football.
I've waited my whole life for this right here. Literally.
My focus couldn't be more focus right now. I'm gona have the golds, the cars, the shoes, the mansions, the ho......

"Damn Randy snap out of it" Camille snap.

Camille De'Russo, my middle school sweetheart. She's my...
"Damn Randy did you hear a word that I just said." Camille says, her brown eyes piercing through mine.

She's a headache.

"You said something about next week babe." I said throwing my football in the air and catching it.

I threw the ball again, this time she caught it.
"No I said. Tomorrow night we having dinner at my parents house. My mom want us to be there by 7." She said slowly getting angry

"Didn't we have diner with them last year?" I ask not really wanting to go through that again.

Last year Her father sat at the dinner table without a word and stared at me while gripping tightly to the table knife. While her mother asked me 21 questions and her siblings tear up the food like they were on the hunger games.

"Yeah exactly last year. They want us to come again this year. Actually they think we should have diner once a month."

I quickly look at her in panic, hoping to see any sign of laughter in her face implying that she was joking. But she wasn't. She was serious. 

"I'll go tomorrow night but I will not go every month." I said as I walk away from her and into the living room.

I reach on the near by table and grab the tv remote and turn on the tv to watch the local college football.

Minutes pass by.

It was quite.
Too quite.

After 10 years of dating Camille and
5 years of living with her. It was not like her to be this quite.

I stood up and made my way back to the kitchen where I had left her.

There she stood with my iPhone in her hand.

Damn.

"Don't worry I'm flexible." She reads off my phone

"Who the hell is Amber, Randy!?"