Skyler Lewis: Chapter 9

"Yo, y'all notice Milo and Ciel ain't never came out that back room?" Cameron said sitting next to Royal and Randy whose daze in the Fifa game.

"Damn nigga, mind your business, let them do what they do." Randy said eyes still focus on the tv screen.

"For real man. Always wanna gossip like the girls." Royal add

Randy and I laugh
"Might as well take yo ass to the kitchen with the girls."  I said as a take another corona bottle out the cooler.

"Ha ha. Not funny. You know what's  funny though? How I fucked Royal girl last night in the hotel room he payed for." Cameron said

Everyone laugh, except for Royal who then pause the game, got up and look down at Cameron.

"Oh that's where you was. I was wondering where you was at when I was bending your mama ass over."

"Oooohhhhh" Randy and I said in unison
Randy give Royal a dab
Laugher covers the room.
Cameron was on hush mode.

I excuse myself from the game room and walk up the stairs to my master bedroom in search of my iPhone charger.

Moments later someone enters the room behind me.

I turn around to find Cashé closing the room door behind her and locking it.

She walk closer to me and took my phone, charger, and beer bottle out of my hands and sat them down on the nearest table.

She walk back over to me and started kissing me.

I grab her by her small waist and pull her in closer.

I slowly reach my hands down the front of her jeans and came to discover why she locked the door.

"Damn bae." I said to her.

She gently pulls back and took off her tank top then her jeans and shoes. She walk over to the bed and lay down on her back then she signal me with her index finger to come to her.

I pull my white T off and dive in the bed on top of her.

I started kissing on her neck and made my way down to her stomach.
I go back up to kissing her neck as my right hand make its way down her black panties.

She lets out small moans as I twist my fingers around and bite down on her neck.

"Babe I want you." She said between moans

But of course.

After I finish granting her wish, I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist.
I walk back to the room to find her putting her pants back on.
I then look at her and said

"I'm breaking up with you. Swing by tomorrow and get some of your stuff."

I turn back to the bathroom and leave a shock and confuse look on her face.

I hop in the shower and let the hot steam fill the room.