Chapter Two

I wake up on the floor exactly where I had passed out previously. When I look around I see it's still dark outside so I couldn't have been out that long, right?

Wrong.

After checking the time on my phone I saw the date is 4 days after my punishment.

I've been passed out for 4 days and no one has come to look after me, to see if I'm ok, if I'm dead or alive.

They all just let me be.

I will never admit how much that hurts, honestly it probably hurts more than my punishment.

You're pack is supposed to be you're family. The people who you could trust with you're life to protect and love you as you are. It breaks me to know my pack will never be that for me.

They'll only be my personal version of Hell.

I stand up, wincing from the sharp pains in my back and the sore muscles everywhere else from not moving enough.

I make my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. While I'm sitting there I see a wet drop on the counter.

Out of instinct I look up at the ceiling.

Right because ya know, it now rains in houses. New global warming guys, be prepared.

I mentally face palm myself and shake my head. I stop and stare at the wet spot that now has many others near it.

It suddenly clicks inside my head, sorta like the light bulb thing.

I raise my hand to my face and sure enough, I'm crying.

After having the revelation of such a thing, I can't help but let it all out.

I end up sitting on the floor sobbing in a time of self pity. Yep, I'm the definition of a sad person.

You know how you'll see someone doing something and you'll have that moment like 'oh that's just sad' yep that's my life.

It takes me 30 minutes to get control of myself. When I do, I decide I need to go to the doctor to get my back checked out. I don't need any infections to go with it.

I put on a pair of grey skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a pair of converse before grabbing my car keys and driving to the doctors.

I don't go to the pack Doctor mainly because she would tell Alpha George and that'd end up making him pissed again which would end up with another punishment.

Instead I go to a doctor just outside pack territory.

He knows what I go through at my pack, and is always willing to help me when something happens.

He's technically a rogue since he doesn't have a pack but I don't consider him one.

He's like a father to me honestly.

"Back again?" Marcus looks up at me and sighs deeply with a pained look on his face.

He always tells me how it hurts him to see me going through such pain so I'm used to seeing that face.