Chapter Four

Picture of Madeline above ^^^

if you imagine someone else playing as Madeline continue doing so (:

~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I finally found her.. I didn't think it was possible that she was alive anymore.

I've given up hope on finding her as its been 4 years longer than anyone else finds they're mates.

I had started today in a pissed off mood because someone in my pack thought it was a good idea to mess up all the reports of rogues which means we have no idea what's happening with them.

Then to add to it I had to go to this Doctor Marcus guy to get papers for my sister who apparently can't go to the pack Doctor for any of this stuff.

So when I had picked up the scent of her, to say I was shocked would be a major understatement.

It was an amazing smell too, it was a mixture of chocolate and raspberries. A weird mixture yeah but it smelled fucking amazing.

My excited mood quickly vanished when I found her in the arms of the Marcus dude - without a fucking shirt on!!

So now here I am sitting in Marcus's office waiting for him to start talking so I can go see my mate quicker.

"Well, I seem to have noticed Madeline is you're mate correct?" I nod with a frown, not sure why this is relevant to anything.

"Well... No disrespect but you can't be with her." Not even a second after those words came out of his mouth I had him pinned against the wall with my hand around his throat.

"And why would that be?" I try to stay calm but it's hard when my wolf is basically tearing at the inside of me to be let out.

"She-she's damaged. She won't be able to love you or be a Luna." He gasps for breath, desperately trying to remove my hands as his face starts to turn red.

"She's damaged? What do you mean?" I reluctantly let go of him so he can explain to me.

"She's abused, very often. That's why she's here today. Her back has marks, see for yourself." And with that I'm out the door.

I make it to where she sits in the room in less than 5 seconds and am turning her around in record speed.

Sure enough about a dozen or more red gashes are spread along her back, ranging in different sizes.

A loud snarl comes out before I can stop it but I'm too far past the point of caring that I don't pay much attention.

"Who did this to you?" I meet her eyes and see the fear in them.

"N-no one." She looks away and starts twirling her fingers in her lap.

"Who. Did. This. To. You?!" I lift her face as lightly as I can so I don't scare her anymore.

I need the answers.

"No one."

Her answer makes me slam my hands down on both sides of her, effectively caging her in.

"I need to know. Please just tell me who did this to you." My voice cracks slightly at the end of my sentence from the emotions warring inside of me.

"M-my pack." She whispers but I still hear it.

"Who's you're pack?" Again, I try to stay calm but I'm sure she can see how tense I am and how strained my voice is.

"Grey Hound." She looks down again.

I can't control my anger anymore and shift on the spot. My wolf has taken most control now but I still manage to get him to run out of the room, much to his annoyance.

I run out of the house and into the woods surrounding it.

By this point my wolf has taken full control and stops a little bit into the woods and let's out a loud howl.

It's filled with all of his and my emotions.

The pain, the sadness, the anger, and the promise for revenge.

~~~~~~~~

"Alpha, Nora is asking for you." My betas voice in my head takes me out of my thoughts.

I growl and tell him I'll be there in 30 minutes before shutting off the mind link. I don't spend time thinking about Nora, I'll break things off when I get back.

I've been in the woods for about an hour now trying to get myself under control so I can go back and see my mate but it's been useless so far.

With a heavy sigh I stand up and make my way back to Marcus's house.

When I get there I sniff the air - only to find my mates scent isn't there anymore.

I run to my truck and pull out a pair of shorts from the back before shifting and pulling them on.

Not wasting any time I run inside and find Marcus in the same room she was in, cleaning up I guess.

"Where is she?" I demand. He looks up at me and sighs before looking back down at what he's doing.

"She went back to her pack house." A low growl escapes my lips before I run out of the house once again and into my truck.

As much as I know I have to go check on my pack I need to see my mate first.

I know the way to her pack from the many visits I've had here so it's not hard to get to where I need to go.

When I arrive the beta, Arthur I think, comes out to greet me.

"Hello Alpha." He lowers his head in respect but I don't pay any attention to that.

"I need to speak with someone in you're pack." He nods his head and asks who it is.

"'Madeline Night." I respond, keeping my eyes on his for any bad reaction of any sorts.

"Madeline? The omega? Sir, are you sure that's who it is? I'm sure it's probably someone else." He frowns and tilts his head as though it's the most absurd thing he's ever heard.

"No, Madeline Night." I add a low growl to my words so he knows I'm not messing around.

"O-of course. Follow me." He leads the way through many houses until he reaches a medium sized house that's identical to some of the ones surrounding it.

"This is her house sir." I nod and make a motion with my hand to tell him to go away which he doesn't waste time in following.

I walk up the walkway to the door and knock. She probably wouldn't appreciate it if I just barged in.

It takes a few minutes before I hear shuffling inside the house and then the door opens to reveal my beautiful mate.

"We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: so this chapter wasn't really eventful sorry I just don't want to annoy you guys with going straight into everything happening without some sort of story line.

If you didn't know or if I didn't mention it Arthur (the one who hit Maddie with the whip) is the beta of the pack.

Hope you're enjoying so far! (:

Please feel free to vote and comment I love them all (: maybe even follow me?

-Skittles 💋

Don't worry about those who talk about you behind you're back, they're behind you for a reason.