Chapter Seventeen

"Alpha! We ne- Oh my goddess I'm so sorry Alpha, i didn't realize you were busy." The kid that interrupted us is quick to apologize, which Ashton apparently pays no attention to and rather just lets out a menacing growl while he continues kissing my neck.

Im immediately embarrassed that he is doing this while a pack member watches but i can't help but let out a quiet moan that only Ashton would hear when he kisses the spot where my mark will be held.

"Ashton, you need to stop." he huffs but continues kissing my neck.

I watch as the kid tries getting his attention once again but Ashton lets out another snarl when he tries to interrupt.

I watch as the kid gets half annoyed and half embarrassed making me try harder to get Ashton off of me so he can go deal with whatever it is the kid needs him for.

I move my hands from around Ashton's neck and position them so one is on each of his shoulders before pushing with all my might. It manages to take him slightly by surprise as he leans back and looks at me before spinning around and growling at the kid.

"What is it Jake?" I hit Ashton lightly on his shoulder at his rude tone towards the kid when he doesn't deserve it, making Ashton squeeze my hip lightly with his right hand that rests against my hip.

"Umm, we need you downstairs in the meeting room." Ashton nods and the kid scurries away with a grateful look on his face making me hold in my laugh. He was probably annoyed at how long it took for Ashton to pay attention to him.

With a sigh he turns back to me and rests his head against my neck, inhaling my scent deeply. I smile at how his tensed body relaxes as he takes in my scent. I hook my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair lightly.

I giggle slightly at the soft groan he lets out as i massage his head lightly.

"Ashton, you gotta go deal with that." I whisper it so that it doesn't ruin the peaceful silence that we've been in for the past minute.

"I know, I don't want to though. I want to stay here... With you..." He kisses up my neck lightly and across my jawline until he reaches my lips where he lightly pecks my lips a bunch of times before ultimately rolling off of me and onto his own feet.

"Stay here, I'll be back when this is handled." I nod and he leans down and kisses me one last time before striding out of the room. I smile and lightly trace my lips.

Ive never felt this before.. Ive always been the runt of the pack, the one everyone used as a punching bag. I thought that my mate would see me the same way that all of the others have seen me so far. I can't begin to describe how happy it makes me that i was wrong.

I can tell Ashton has the ability to love me the way i have always dreamt of being loved by someone. Even if i have to deal with old ex-girlfriends ill deal with it if it means i get my happily ever after.

I may sound naive about all this, i even feel naive with it all but i can't help myself. You'd feel the same way if you were in my position.

Im not sure how long i stay there, playing on my phone or entertaining myself by looking around, but i soon enough fall asleep. 

A little after i fall asleep i feel the bed dip beside me and warmth encompasses me.

I move closer to the warmth and i hear a small chuckle from beside me before arms wrap around me and pull me closer to the warmth. I sigh in content before falling into a blissful sleep again.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so I'm sorry that this chapter is so boring and uneventful but i just wanted to get a chapter out so i don't have to worry about taking to long to update like some people on here do haha. 

Like i said i am sick so i couldn't really find the motivation to make this huge eventful and awesome chapter so just give me a couple days and ill make sure to update a couple great chapters to make it up to you (:

Hope you all are having an awesome Tuesday maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me? <3

-Skittles 💋

When nothing goes right, go left.