Chapter Fourteen

Ok before i start this chapter i like this song but its kinda weird if you've never heard it before, its really catching (in my opinion) but i just wanted to give a slight warning before you listen to it. XD Enjoy..

~~~~~~~~~~

No don't leave me - don't make me go through this on my own!

You will be fine you ignorant slut, stop being so whiny!

Please... It won't survive if there is no help.. Don't kill her because you're too selfish to understand!

You are the one who doesn't understand you alwa-

Im woken from my dream by a loud howl that fills the peaceful silence i had grown accustomed to. I immediately recognize the howl as Ashton's, mostly due to my wolf being connected to his, but i know what the feelings he portrays in his howl mean.

His wolf is releasing his inner emotions, the pain, the anger, the confusion, the betrayal, all of it. Thats how wolves let they're emotions run free, they howl. They portray everything they feel so everyone knows.

Im shaken from my thoughts when i realize that the howl was extremely close to me, meaning i need to make a decision on if i want to be found by him or not. Im not sure if I'm ready to confront the decisions that i know are going to come with it if he finds me and takes me back to the pack house.

My wolf is no help at all, considering she's basically begging me to let him find us so that she can be with her mate once again. She doesn't care at all wether he dose anything wrong, as long as she gets to stay with him.

Probably because thats what actual wolves do, but the human side of us make us think more rather than going on animalistic instincts.

It takes me a moment to decide but i finally come to the conclusion that I should go back. Even if it means facing the feelings that Ashton has caused me to feel. I need to get this over with.

I stand up and stretch out my body before shaking my fur out and sniffing the air. I don't find any other wolves scent so i decide to just make my way towards the howl i heard earlier. It shouldn't take long for me to find either some of Ashton's mean or Ashton himself.

I decide to just walk, not wanting to really run like i did earlier. Im walking through the woods and am just about to step over a fallen tree when i hear a loud growl right behind me. I freeze and sniff the air. I tense farther when i don't recognize the scent.

I turn around quickly and face the wolf head on. Its huge...

Its probably slightly smaller than Ashton's wolf with a caramel brown coat of fur that has mud splotches in it. He snarls at me, showing me all his deadly sharp teeth making me tense even farther - if thats possible - in fear.

I snarl in return, trying to look intimidating but probably looking like a toy to this guy.

I growl at him but am cut off when an even louder snarl comes from behind me. I flick my ears down, knowing immediately who it is. Im extremely grateful that he's here to protect me - hopefully - but I'm scared of the aftermath that is soon to come.

I look up at the wolf in front of me and smile in my head at the fear in his eyes. He looks absolutely terrified of Ashton, which honestly you'd have to be extremely stupid to not to be. He looks like an over grown rhino.

I feel the power radiating off of Ashton behind me and can only imagine how the other wolf feels it as well.

The wolf in front of me immediately surrenders, putting his ears back and lowering his head with a whimper. Ashton lets out a menacing snarl again, making the wolf whimper again and turn around before running into the woods at full speed with his tail between his legs.

I smirk a wolfy type of smirk, before i realize that Ashton is still right behind me. I put my ears back again and slowly turn around to look behind me.

Ashton's wolf stands looking down at me, he's probably a good 2 or 3 feet taller than me. He looks to be glaring at me, making my wolf whimper and look away. My wolf, unlike me, recognizes the Alpha side of him and wants to submit to him.

He whimpers and nudges me with his nose, i can do nothing but stand there and stare at him in shock. Did the - no theres no way. There is absolutely no way that this badass Alpha who just scared away a rogue so easily is whimpering... Much less acting affectionate...

My wolf manages to take control of me while I'm in this state of shock. She leans her head against Ashton's head and i notice by the way his eyes grow to be a pitch black color, that his wolf has taken control as well.

I know i should probably take control back before she does anything stupid, i can't help but admire the way that two wolves interact. With both our wolves in control its almost like were both actual wolves interacting with one another.

They sit that way for a while, the sides of they're heads pressed against each other just taking in the feeling of being together, I'm sure they probably like the wolf on wolf contact rather than the contact they've been getting just inside our heads.

I watch as they both seem to get a sort of hyperness in them and they start running around in the woods, chasing each other and barking.

Suddenly while they're both running side by side, they both stop in the middle of the woods and raise they're heads to the sky.

They let out a simultaneous howl into the air, disturbing the peaceful silence that once filled the air and filling it instead with the beautiful harmony of a pact between two wolves.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: So i updated twice in one day! Kinda proud of myself, hell i might even update three times in one day, considering if i have to go do anything yet, most likely not so be ready XD Hope you all are enjoying and I know i said this in the last chapter but I'm so thankful you guys are taking the time to read my book! We literally went from 258 reads to 295 in less than 2 hours! Its amazing!!!!

Hope you guys are having a fun time, maybe you have something fun going on or maybe you're still sleeping? Who knows XD If you are maybe you could spread the love and vote and comment? Maybe even follow me?

-Skittles 💋

I'm not random, you just can't think as fast as me.