Chapter Thirty Five

I spend most of my night thinking about the random text I got, meaning I didn't get that much of sleep. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't work well with no sleep. Which is why I continue to wrack my brain for reasons as to why someone is trying to wake me up this early in the fucking morning!

"Maddie, wake up. We need to go eat!" The person shakes my shoulder lightly but I continue to hope that sleep will take me back in its hold.

No such luck considering the person will not go away.

"Madeline come on, you have to wake up." Rather than properly wake up I groan and roll over so that I am on my stomach and bury my face into the pillow.

"What time is it?" My voice sounds husky and rough from just waking up but I ignore it.

"6:45." I groan at how early it is. Who in the hell would purposefully wake up this early then go and think that its ok to wake me up this early? It doesn't make sense!

"I don't exist until after 10." And with that I turn my head the other way and try once again to fall back asleep. But once again I am interrupted with the person once again shaking my body, only this time much rougher.

"What the hell do you want?!" I finally get fed up with it and spring up out of bed. I don't take notice to the fact that its Ashton, rather just continuously pound my fist in his arm for disturbing me to the point that I am extremely annoyed.

"Finally you're up! Great, take a shower, get dressed and all that and meet me down in the kitchen in 20 minutes." He pecks my lips quickly before running out of the room, leaving me to glare at the door he just disappeared behind.

Dickhead.

I listen to his instructions and head into the bathroom and start a shower. After stripping down I set into the shower, letting the warm water relax my tense muscles and clear my jumbled mind.

I take a quick shower, maybe only 9 or 10 minutes before getting out and wrapping a fluffy towel around my body. I wrap another one around my long hair before heading into the closet beside the bathroom to look for something to wear.

After a few moments of looking through my clothes for something to wear I decide to just go wth a casual type of look. I choose a light pair of ripped skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt with a hoodie over it, putting my hair up in a ponytail and adding a light dusting of makeup consisting of mascara and a bit of eyeliner before deciding I look decent enough.

I head down the stairs to where Ashton told me to meet him and see him talking on his phone animatedly, throwing his hand up every once in a while in a frustrated gesture. I walk over to him and slip my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his chest so I am able to look up at him.

He wraps his free arm around me and looks down to smile at me briefly only to go back to being frustrated with the person on the other end of the phone.

After a few more minutes of him talking then listening then talking once again he finally hangs up.

"Who was that?" Its not that I'm necessarily being nosey its just that I am curious as to who was making him so frustrated and why.

"Nobody, just someone who doesn't know how to do their job." I feel somewhat hurt at the fact that he doesn't trust me enough to tell me at least who it was even if I didn't know them, as weird as that may sound...

With a sigh I decide that if he doesn't want to tell me who it was then I can't really force him too, rather I focus on why he woke me up so early in the morning.

"So where are we going?" He takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen where there is a plate of pancakes and eggs with orange juice already set up.