Chapter Three

Picture of Ashton above ^^^

If you imagine someone else playing as Ashton continue doing so or let me know who you imagine him being! I'm up for changes!!

~~~~~~~~~

Me and Marcus share a look before I return my eyes back on my mate, unable to look away.

He's 10 times more handsome than I ever could have imagined, although I'm sure that's how everyone feels when they meet they're mate.

His eyes move to Marcus's and I see the accusation lingering in his eyes as he scrutinizes us.

Marcus is quick to detour him from his thinking though.

"Ah, Ashton I thought we'd be seeing you later! My mate, Katelyn was told you were coming at 5." I hide my smile at his subtle way of slipping his mate into his sentence.

"Yes well, I had to come early." As they talk I decide to look at my mate who I now know is Ashton.

He's tall - like really tall. He has to be at least 6'3 maybe 6'4 which means he will tower over my 5'6 frame.

He has a built body, it looks like he spends time in the gym on his free time. I silently thank him for his gym habits.

His face looks like it came out of a Calvin Klein magazine.

He has a strong jawline that looks as though it was carved out of marble specifically for him with a 2 or 3 day beard covering it.

I move my eyes up to his slightly crooked nose and high cheekbones. I immediately want to murder whoever it was that broke his nose, making it heal slightly crooked. Even if it does make him more handsome with the rugged look.

I continue up to his eyes. I've never seen such beautifully grey eyes in my life. I'm not even saying that because he's my mate... Ok maybe a small bit of it is cause of that but honestly I've never seen such a bright grey in someone's eyes before.

His hair is styled into a spiky type of look where it's longer on top and shorter on the sides. It looks really soft...

I'm brought back to the conversation when my mate growls loudly again.

"Right, well I'll leave you two alone for a moment. I need to go get more medication for Maddie I'll be back." And with that he walks out of the room, leaving me and Ashton alone.

Traitor.

I look back at him to see him looking me over as I did him.

"You're name is Maddie correct?" He asks in that incredibly sexy husky voice of his.

"Madeline but Maddie for short." He walks into the room and closes the door behind him, making me squirm in nervousness.

That immediately fades when I catch his scent though.

It's like strawberries with the smell of rain and some sort of cologne mixed in.

In other words - absolutely fucking amazing!

"I'm Ashton. Ashton Kane."

Can someone check the floor for me? I'm pretty sure my jaw is down there somewhere.

"A-as in... Alpha of Grey Hound pack?" I stutter slightly but quickly regain my composure.

"Yes, that is me." He smirks at my shock making me blush almost immediately.

Before I can blink he's in front of me with his finger under my chin, softly lifting my face up to his.

I try to ignore the sparks flying in between our skin contact but it's basically impossible.

"You're beautiful." He whispers and I can already feel the color go to my cheeks. I'm a blusher, sue me.

"T-thank you." He smirks but it immediacy vanishes when he smells something.

"You smell of him." He growls out.

"Who? Marcus? Yeah I would think so we did a oooooooooooh" my mouth widened into an 'O' as realization came to me.

"Yes 'oh' why the fuck do you smell like him and not me?" He growls and as much as I don't want to be, I'm scared of him. It's not his fault honestly, it's that dickhead Alpha George's fault.

He sees the fear in my eyes apparently because he steps forward in between my legs, since I'm still sitting on the table, and takes me into his arms.

"Shh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." He buries his face into my neck and breathes in deeply to calm himself down I'm guessing.

"It's not you're fault." I wrap my arms around his neck, not being able to help myself, and pull him closer to me.

"Ashton, can you come out here for a moment?" Marcus just has to interrupt the moment. Of course.

Ashton sighs heavily before releasing me and walking out the door without a word. Nice.

I sit there and look around the room for a few moments before I get bored.

I heave out a sigh and turn onto my side and lay down so I don't hurt my back.

I must have fallen asleep for I dreamt of a family with Ashton, as weird as that may sound having just met him.

I smile at the thought of being able to have a family, if only it were possible.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys (: so this is slightly shorter than my other chapters but I was just sorta wanting a chapter with them out there.

I'm thinking of doing Ashton's POV next? Im not sure maybe next chapter or in a couple chapters? Not sure, let me know (:

Hope you're enjoying!!

Please feel free to vote and comment I love them all (: maybe even follow me?

-Skittles 💋

Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in every day.