Ch. 12

Today's the day! I've made all the preparations to make this date the best date ever! Even though I can't possibly do anything nearly good enough to show how much she truly means to me, this comes in close second. I haven't told her yet and I probably won't just to see if she will catch on..... And if she doesn't well... I'll hang my head in shame and try again.

She's fast asleep in my bed and I've got the perfect way to start the morning~. I hear her stir so I race upstairs, bless this vampire speed, and climb on top of her.

Eyes still closed she smiles as she stretches. "I made breakfast.....or would you rather have something else instead~?" Finally opening her eyes with a confused look. Then her gaze went downward.

"K-K-Kat! W-what are you doing! G-go put some c-clothes on!"

"Well technically an apron is clothing." And a very small apron at that. Even though I told her I'd be nice to see her in nothing but an apron..... I got curious to how she'd react. I'm loving every second too her face is an explosion of red.

She's quiet and looks away. After a few seconds she whispers, "D-did you actually make breakfast?"

I tilted my head. "Of course."

"Y-you're stupid.... it's going to get c-cold." I literally just made it and it was pretty hot so I don't..... Oh.. OHH... I didn't plan for this honestly but hey score!

"Something else it is." I grinned as she looked at me with a still very red face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Beginning of the date is a success. Right now we are just eating the breakfast I prepared, after warming it back up of course. Here's to hope the rest of the day goes just as well.

"So once you're done eating how about going to the human world for a bit? There's a few things I'd like to try."

Cassy tilted her head to the side. "Sure, but what is it you want to try?"

"I'll show you when we get there." I smirked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Roller skating?" Cassy looked over at me both confused and shocked.

"Yeah, I mean people like doing this right?" I'm careful to use the word 'people' instead of 'humans' since we are in a public place, and it's pretty packed.

"I guess? I've never done this before so I wouldn't know." She said as she looked at the people out on the rink.

"Great then it's a first for us both!"

We both went and got our skates and as soon as Cassy was done putting on hers she got up and wobbled, grasping the railing like her life depended on it. I tried to hide a laugh my covering my face with my hands and putting my head down. It didn't work though.

"H-hey quit laughing at me!" Even without looking I could already tell she's pouting, but I wanted to see it anyway so I looked up and smiled at her.

"Sorry you're just too cute!~" I teased.

"You think it's so funny why don't you stand up?"

"Fine, fine." I stood up only slightly leaning in each direction before I was able to completely balance myself. I looked back up at Cassy and was welcomed by both a pout and glare.

I laughed. "Come on, we have to start moving if we are ever going to learn."

Cassy looked nervous, I offered my hand which she took in a heartbeat. "Baby steps, one foot at a time."