Chapter 2 - Something In The Shadows

Well I've got 20 reasd on my first chapter so far. I guess thats not to bad... :)

I'll carry on writting it for thoose twenty people though :)

Read away <3

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I didn't know what to do. I hadn't made dinner and I hadn't cleaned the house. I started to panic.

Shit shit shit shit.

I felt tears run down my soar cheeks thinking that he was going to beat me again. My heart raced in the moment, my eyes widened when I heard his foot steps coming up the stairs I could tell he was drunk because of his voice that was shouting something. Think off something!

 The woods" How was I going to get out. 

I listened closely at the door. I couldn't hear anything. I slowly opened my creeky door and peered out. A door slammed, made me jump back a little, he had just gone in to is room but I wasnt sure weather or not I could make it out the house with out him coming out of his room and catching me. 

I closed my eyes tight and wiped my tears, took a deep breath and started walking out my room with my coat and shoes all ready on. I headed down the stairs trying not to make a sound. I raced to the bottom of the stairs and heard his door open, not knowing what to do, I ran for it, out the back door and across the garden towards the edge of the woods without looking back. 

I came to a halt when I couldnt see the house anymore. Sitting back agianst a tall tree. I tried to concentrate on my breathing. I couln't help but cry. What did I do to deseve this?

My mum dying. Abusive Dad. Moving to a new school And now I'm running into the dark creepy woods to get away for an hour or two. My life is a nightmare. 

Sobbing into my hoody. I heard something, but not sure what,  like a rustle or a scratching noise of some  sort. I looked up, but saw nothing, so put my head back in my hands. I jolted up as I heard the noise louder this time, I stood up looking around for what it was. I eyes searching the premiter, a dash from something went past quickly, then agian, and another one. 

I screamed at the top of my voice as four big assed white and brown scruffy looking wolves came out slowly grolwing walking towards me. I tried to run but they moved faster than me

Holy. Shit.

I turned around to run the other way. They were there, I was surrounded. Walking backwards I tripped smashing my head against the tree. Slowly blacking out. Before I did, I saw a massive Black wolf running towards the other and fighting with the other white ones.

Knowing I was safe I let myself fall into darkness.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Really sorry it's a short shitty chapter, it is just a filler, so next one will deffinatley be better and longerrrrrr. thanks agian for ready :) Again thank Bobbie (BlackRose59) for the editing.

Comment...Vote....Fan!!! PLEASE<3

YellowBigSmile xx<3