Chapter 24 - privalages of being an Alpha

sorry for not uploading:( but now im back!

this book is coming to a close sadly, however, if you guys have read ''My Alpha Mate and Beta Brother'' then the first chapter to the sequel is coming in acouple of days :) thats going to be called ''The Alpha's Daughter's''

So, thanks for sticking with the story, i think there is about 3ish chapters left :)

****************************************

Jess's POV

‘‘Hey cutie...cutie....cutie wake up'' a little whisper blew in my ear as my head snuggled more into the soft cotton sheets. Two warm hands gently shook my side attempting to wake me. A small grunt was all I managed while I tried to peal my eyes open to be nearly blinded by the bright shining sun piercing through the small split through the curtains.

‘’Cutie pie’’ the same voice whispered into ear making the breath that blew into my ear shiver with pleasure, I already knew who it was. It was the person who had shown me what love was the person who saved me from my death bed and the person who was my everything.

‘’morning Cory’’ my arms stretched out from under the feather quilt, yawing as I tried to sit up, Cory’s arms wrapped round my waist and pulled me up onto his knee. Making me blush as I felt his little friends down there go hard as I perched upon him, I didn’t dare look Cory in the eyes.

His soft hand lifted my chin to face him. ‘’I’m not ashamed that I get excited over such a beautiful girl, and I’m absolutely so lucky that I can call you MINE’’ shouting the last part in a loving mood but grabbing and tickling my side as he said it.

After we had about 10 minutes just cuddling and talking, I went to go into the bathroom, had a super quick shower, which felt absolutely amazing.

Coming out of the shower with the hot towel wrapped around me, I quickly ran into the close4t from the fluster of wind that blew in from the window.

Picking out some light denim short, a white vest top and then a simple light brown cardigan, I pulled on some brown gladiators to finish of my look. I let my hair dry naturally into small wavy curves.

Looking round the room, I felt more at home here than at my own house living with Paul. Then it hit me. Paul must have been going mad. Falling to the floor, I felt my head spinning with dizziness, I felt sick. Clenching my eyes shut, I opened them to see a very worried Cory cuddling my limp body.

‘’What’s happened’’ he spoke with so much concern.

‘’Paul’’ I managed to speak when my head had stopped spinning.

‘’What about him’’

‘’He’s going to go mental, I can’t go back to him, I just can’t, he beats me, I can’t live there, I can’t take it’’ all of a sudden all my tears rushed about as Cory just held me.

‘’hush, your living with me now, we will both go get your things and I will never leave your side’’ he whispered soothing things into my ear. Brining my hands up to my watery eyes, I whipped away the tears.