Chapter 26 - The ending

So sorry this has taken a couple of weeks.. My Internet has been down.. So I couldn't upload -.- ANY WAY!!! the last every chapter :) sorry for the mistakes, I'm writing this on my iPad.

I was thinking about doing a Squel but I'm not 100% so don't get your hopes up. :)

**************************************

Corys POV ... 6 months later.

The small sound of the pen scratching against my paper work. The gentle humming of birds. The buzz of the radio in the corner off my office was all you could hear. My head snapped up towards the door as it smashed open, my beta ran in breathing deeply.

"mikey?" I questioned standing up, knowing my maroon desk chair back towards the window.

"rouges. Near the lake-" before he had change to finish his sentence, I had dived out the office and sprinted towards the lake. I didn't bother phasing into my wolf seen as the lake was only a couple of minutes.

Dodging, ducking, diving and weaving in and out off the trees, before I knew it. I was slowing down a couple of meters from six rouges.

"your trespassing" I stated as the front rouges stepped forward with a smirk on his face.

He didn't reply. He just stood there. In his group there was two girls stood at the back but I could tell they were still part of the group as they wernt cuffed. Rouges normally travel in smaller packs or one there own, Normally they prefer to be independant or had bad pasts with other bigger packs. But that doesn't mean we can trust them. Personally I don't like them.

"you get off my territory or I will-" the rouge stood at the front interrupted me.

"you will what" he sniggered.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down my wolf. "you will get off my territory or I will remove you myself" I growled.

"oh will you alpha" he sneered sarcastically.

I didn't reply to his comment.

"but your not really an alpha.. Are you?" he questioned making me growl, but I still didn't reply.

"because an alpha is sup post to have a Luna by his side" he chuckled. "and with with I can see" this time. He stopped laughing. "your precious little mate couldn't even change, she wasn't even good enough to be a Luna seen as she died" he shouted stepping closer.

"no, NO. NOOO" I screamed at him. Rage bubbling through me. My wolf ready to strike and some one bad mouthing my mate.

*

My eyes snapped open as I was sticking with sweat, seating up my breathing was deep as I gripped hold of the bed sheets either side of me. A warm hand stroked my back, as I felt a person kneel up to me.

"did you have that bad dream again" her soft soothing voice calmed my wolf right down.

I turned to face her, wrapping my arms around her and embracing her into a hug.

"I dont know what I would do with out you Jessie"

"it's just a dream darling. I'm not going anywhere" she whispered into my ear.

6 mounths ago when she tried to change. She was in a coma for about 3 weeks, I never left her side, because I knew she would pull through. And after three weeks, I tried something different. I phased into my wolf and sat with her, her heart started racing, she became sweaty and her breathing began getting deeper and faster. then after about ten minutes of the doctors trying to calm her down, her bones agreed to break. Her body forming into her beautiful wolf. A pure golden blonde with a tint of light brown. She was amazing, and after that she was back to normal. I'm just glad I never gave up.