Chapter 15 - money money money

Another chapter!

This is in Paul's POV of the night she went missing ok :)

Short chapter....just for the head up :)

Just for the heads up, I did this on my iPad so it's not edited.

*********************************************

Paul's POV

''Pass me the chips, i won fair and square'' hissed mark, one of the guys i was playing poker with, there was me, mark, joe and peter.

i just grunted and threqw the chips his way. i hate poker, i dont even know why i'm playing it. i picked up my bottle of budwiser and raised it to my mouth, i had no idea how many i had had tonight, way to many to count. my eyes jolted up as there was a smash from the table, Joe had dropped his bottle of buwiser on the floor. Idiot.

I heaqrd someone in the house, being curious i slammed down my bottle and then made my way through. A small smirk apeared on my face to see Jess trying to sneak out.

i coughed to make her know that i was behind her. she turned with pure fear in hr eyes.

''Come here'' i warned making my way back through to the kitchen, the guys looked up curiously.

As she walked through to the kitchen I grabbed the back of her hair causing her to whimper. Just like her mother.

I pulled her hair so she was stood shivering in front of me. As my hot breath blew on her neck.

"I think you should do a strip tease for the guys" I wispered, I could get a laugh out if this. I shoved her forward as I raised my glass. "now" I yelled as she just stood there looking gormless.

I grunted then took a swig of my drink, my eyes shot open and the liquid in my mouth spat out all over the kitchen floor. A pain shot through my shin as she sprinted of in the direction of the door. Within seconds, she had gone.

"I better be off mate" joe said hoping of the stool as I just stood there gripping my shin, shit that girl could kick.

The other guys mumbled the same and the same went for them, they headed for the door, then they were gone, leaving my standing there, with a bad shin, wet floor and a smacking headache as the alcohol had been waring off.

Dragging myself through to the living room, I turned on the tv to the news and before long sleep took over, and I was out like a light.

*

'BANG BANG'

My eyes shot open, someone was at the door, i glanced at the clock. 11:30. Urgh!

Slugging to the door I opening and a tall lad with blond hair stood there looking like he was going to explode. Just what I needed.

"where's jessie" he growled at. Wait ? Growled? Who growls.....obviously him.

"why should I tell you" I narrowed my eyes towards him.

"where is she" he bellowed causing echoes through out the house.

I was going to open my mouth when my back slammed against the hallway wall with his throat against my neck getting tighter and tighter. His eyes held pure anger.

"I....don't....know" I muttered not been able to get out a breath, this guy is crazy.

"where is she" he yelled in my face looking like he was going to kill me, his hand got tighter. I literally couldn't breath.

"I.....don't.....know" I spoke with my last breath I could squeeze. I took in a deep breath when I fell in a heap on the floor.

"nob" I muttered as he slammed the door.

Speaking of Jessie, she had been gone almost two hours.

The only reason I still had Jessie is because when her mum died, I got dumped with her, nobody else I guess. In her mums will she left about half a million to Jessie, all her life's savings, I didn't even no about this, the thing is, I didn't get nothing. Stupid bitch. But when site doesn't know about this, she gets the money when she is 21. But if I have anything to do with it....she will never get it and I will have it all.

*****************************

Really sorry for short chapter....just different POV's I've already started next chapter so, it won't be long.

:) comment :) vote :) fan :)

YellowBigSmile xx