Chapter 18 -Meeting Place

Right, so well here's another chapter i guess!

**************************************************

 Cory's POV

Raking my hand through my hair, we were at it all night and still no news or research, after I have got that phone call, I felt like my heart breaking and rise up, my wolf nearly coming out. My fists in tight balls remembering her scared voice, I smashed my knuckle in the wall leaving a gaping hole.it was early morning, probably about 6 in the morning, ever since I had sent Mikey out, he hadn’t returned.

 ‘’Cory?’’ a small voice came from outside the office door, it slowly creaked open to see my mum standing at the door way.  I had snapped at nearly everyone lately. I needed my mate back.

 ‘’I’m sorry for shouting earlier mum’’ I apologised as she came in with a sad smile holding a phone in here hand.

 ‘’Who’s on the phone’’ I frowned.

 ‘’Damon…’’ I grabbed the phone and growled down it.

 ‘’My my, aren’t we grumpy’’ he mocked down the phone. A small snarl erupted from my chest.

‘’Where is she’’ I snarled.

‘’Now im going to make you a small deal’’ he laughed down the phone.

‘’what’’ I practically shouted down the phone.

‘’Meet me at the church in town in an hour, it will still be dark. Come alone’’ and with that the line went dead.

The phone left my hand as I launched it across the office.

‘’Get Mikey back now’’ I snarled as my mum scurried out the door.

*

‘’So I’ll go hide over there and if he starts anything , I’ll come out with the guys’’ I nodded in satisfaction of the plan. He ran behind the trees near the church as I saw him disappear in the darkness.

Five minutes later I saw a set of headlights pull up near the church entrance. Damon stepped out with something in his hand.

When he saw me, he smirked, he came closer.

‘’Alpha Cory, how nice to see you’’ he said politely.

‘’don’t give me that crap. Where is she’’ I growled, forcing my wolf to stay down.

‘’less of the attitude bud’’ his face dropped into seriousness. ‘’As you can see, ive got a remote, and if I press this, then it signals the guy with the gun holding your little mate, then bang, she will be dead’’ he whispered the last part.

‘’What did you want’’

‘’Well, you see our little deal, I would rather tell you face to face than over the phone, so I will call you every day until you say yes or-‘’ I cut him off.

‘’I won’t do it, you’re not having my pack’’

‘’I was speaking’’ he growled at me. ‘’I said every time you say no, I with hurt your little matey, am I clear’’ he laughed dryly and walked back to his car. He stopped before he climbed back in and tunred to look at my stunned body.

‘’Oh and you can tell your friends that are hiding in the tree’s over there I said nice try but that caused another beating for her and her friend’’ he said smugly , then drove off.

*

When we got back to the pack house, I heard my dad talking to my mum in the office. Wait...That wasnt my dads voice. I listened closley.

 ''why shoulde we trust you'' that was my dad's voice.

''I dont like him asmuch as the next guy'' a strange unfamiliar voice said.

''Well Alpha cory will be back soon, so he can decide'' said my mum. That was it, im going in.

i gripped onto the door handle and slowly opened the door.

My dad and the strange man stood instentley looking nervous. The strange guy was meduim high, his scent was werewolf, but slightly familiar.

He cleared his thraot and stepped towrds me holding his hand out for me to shake.

''I'm Troy, Damon's brother''

**************************************************************

OH! Damon has a brother.....!

What do you think...?

:) Comment... :) Vote... :) Fan... :)

 Your writter....

YellowBigSmile xx <3